Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

New World Empty
PostSubject: New World   New World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:39 pm

After being forced from his home by his won family, he decided to wander on his own, discover the world and learn more about the Shifter race. He began his phasing in the dark areas of the forest. He would change to his human form, far away from the evil claws of wild animals. They probably hated humans more han any other race. Diallo moved about the city, going by the name of D. He mingled with the people, learning their ways and even gathering friends. Humans were weak minded, never suspecting him of anything strange. He liked it that way though. He even learned to play the guitar, piano, and a little bit of drums, but he was by far the greater guitarist. Every Thursday night he and his friends would perform in a band together. He was also their vocalist. Most of the time it was all about messing around, writing their own songs, or even making covers of other great songs. Oliver, who D called Ollie, was his best friend and self-appointed manager. He started to book gigs for the band, getting them publicity and a fan base. Diallo's face was plastered to the cover of many magazines and voted the sexiest male of 2866, 2867, and 2868. The females were drawn to him, almost like an animal magnetism thing. At least, that was what the papers and magazines said about him. But even in all of his fame, his most treasured thing was his love for music. No females had caught his eye. In his spare time, he would run to the forest, feeling the earth envelop him as he changed to his primal and natural form.

On one lonely day, Diallo had thought a lot about his future. He missed the feeling of knowing there were others like him, of shifters who were dealing with the same problems. After thinking about it very hard, he decided to join a clan once more. Perhaps this time it would be much different? Walking through the dense scattered trees, he moved slowly, getting a sense that others were around him. It was not natural to see a lion in these parts, but he was almost one hundred percent certain he had spotted one. Diallo moved deeper and deeper until his nose discovered a sweet scent belonging to a female. Stopping dead in his tracks, he lowered his large body to the floor, resting his head on his paws. His hazel eyes looked around for any signs of visitors around him. Nothing was nearby. Lifting his head, he searched from left to right and back again. Hazel hues moved about the area, searching and searching, yet nothing was found. Opening his powerful jaws, he released a roar, alerting the leader to his position. Lowering his massive head, he would wait there patiently, hoping one of his kind would approach him soon.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:25 pm

"Hm?"

The tigress blinked her pale blue eyes at the rush of blinding light flashed within them, a shortness of a small sparkle just at the edge of her cat-like pupils as the sun welcomed her with its warm sweet glory. Her round, white and black edged ears curled forwards as the roar of another sprang to her attention. Could it be? Another tiger like her to finally of come? The tigress's furry lips molded to a tender, joyful smile, the rush of excitement tingling along her slender frame to the tip of her striped tail. She took no time of getting up, shifting to her primal form to put on some appropriate clothing, nothing more than another dress and no shoes. For some reason, she never preferred footwear, that is, unless she was forced into going out out, into the civilized territories. Humans did not bother her at all, but once it came to another male trying to size her up for his own benefits, she would fight her own urge to growl and try to run away. For a moment, she looked to her long pale legs she had received at a young age, taking on the looks of her mother with similar blue eyes and natural platinum blonde hair that most would mistaken for fake. It ran down her shoulders like a waterfall against solid rock, waves of not clear but the light blonde she wore for centuries, the tips curled and intertwined together like dancing couples.

As she phased back to pad through the lands, the smell of autumn soon to encounter warped her into another dimension within her mind. It was nothing new to her, something it was better to keep herself occupied with these daydreams as she strolled, it didn't take her much to get out of them, luckily. Eden could think to feel like it was almost yesterday that her, what was, sobered older brother playing as cubs in the meadows and tackling each other due to how inseparable they were. He was not only for someone to look up to for her but also her advisor, mentor and guide. Darren did everything to keep her out of trouble and learn the basics of what he knew before their father was murdered. It was a terrible event, one she wished not to discuss at any moment given, she had never broken down her walls and she doesn't expect herself to do it anytime soon. Peeling from herself's world, she wormed through the tree roots and dove into the weeds, through it wasn't difficult to spot her. She was a pure white beacon unless she practically had her underbelly stroking the ground. Eden peered through the tall razor sharp grasses to see an darker orange tiger, his markings balanced perfectly together over a lean build and round his beautiful head, the hazel eyes of his to accent his entire body. The way the light shown on him was almost magical, she smiled, lifting herself to her normal, relaxed stance as she lingered forwards. "Hello there!" She said in over-joyed tone, widening her eyes and dipping her head lightly at how foolish she might have sounded. It wasn't everyday a tiger walked into her lands, they were family to her, no matter if it were a shifter, blood-related or a normal tiger. "You've called for my attention, what is it you seek to find within my lands here?" The tigress stepped in front of him, lowering her haunches after curling her stripped tail around her side. "I'm Regina Eden Delilah White, but you are free to call me what you like." Eden smiled warmly to the male tiger, keeping her emotions from over-flowing and giving him a huge hug. Wouldn't that be interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:50 pm

It was not long at all before he could hear the rustling of the trees and bushes. Trained eyes watched as a white and black figure moved about them. He chuckled to himself as he watched her try to be stealthy. It must have been very hard for her, something the large male had no idea about. He was pretty quick on his paws, even for a large feline. But silently he watched her, keeping his eyes peeled to her coat. When her eyes were finally visible, he was hooked. They reminded him slightly of Shenzi's eyes, but hers were much lighter and full of life. They were captivating, alluring, and yet held a certain mystery behind them. Who was this beautiful feline before him? HE hoped he was about to find out. With her greeting, he smiled and lifted his head. His smile continued to grow, fighting off the urge to run and hug her with his massive paws. Diallo was a gentleman though, taught by his father and his strict ways. There were ways to treat a lady, and he would do as he was told. For the life of him, he could not keep his eyes off her. She was gorgeous, like a tigress he had never seen before. "Well Regina Eden Delilah White, it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He bows his head, looking up into her bright eyes, their blues and greens meshing together, "I am Diallo Akuma Xenora. You may call me whatever you like. My family used to call me Diallo, but my human friends call me D. I don't know if you've heard of me... I'm very popular." He gave her the same smile, wishing he could walk up to her and nuzzle her cheek gently. "I have come in search of a new clan or pack to join. My last clan called it a clan, but I don't know what you call it, or whatever you call it.." He finally stopped himself as he was caught rambling. He had never done this before, why was it happening now? His large paws planted themselves to the ground as he lifted his body to stand fully erect. He towered over her in his size, looking down at her body.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:33 pm

His extend of respect and friendly attitude made her blush slightly beneath her patterned black and white face, it burned, but thankfully fur didn't turn the color scarlet like their human shells could. "Well it's a pleasure meeting your acquaintance, Diallo, and what a marvelous name I must add to that. For my apologizes, I have mistaken you, for which I don't know who you are, let alone how much popularity you hold. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean I won't get to know a bit more about towards the future, yes?" Eden smiled, pale eyes sparkling at his next set of words. His rambles didn't phase her at all in this, for she feared the worst to come from her if she wouldn't stop talking. It was a habit, but how could she help herself with all the is brought when a wonderful tiger, male tiger walks into her lands like so? She had encountered many large felines, but none like another like her. It soothed her to know there were still more of her out there, not white tigers, but just tigers in general."If you don't mind me asking, since it is part of the routine around here, what could you provide for my pack here? Names are thrown around a lot here, call it as you like actually..." The words trailed into thought, it didn't really occur to her of why it mattered what to call it or not, it was just claimed as a pack to her. Though it was different with others she would agree, her family didn't really have a 'clan' or 'pack' it was just the three of them, until her and her brother's mother died. Then the rest split ways and lived on as loners. Looking up to Diallo, she looked over his body once more, locking her eyes along the curves and carved dips that we probably put there due to early training. She too was fit, a pair of long legs, but still much shorter than him, not even bothering her a bit since she had grown used to it over so long.

Last edited by Regina Eden on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:10 am

Had the male been in his human form, his cheeks would have grown a rosy shade of red. He smiled to her softly, how excited she was to see another of her species. A gentle chuckle echoed from his throat, projecting it towards her rounded ears. "Thank you. My mother named me it shortly after I was born, apparently I was the bravest of my litter. Diallo means 'bold one'. And it has come to suit me quite well I must add. It's alright if you don't know who I am just yet, but you are correct, with time I plan on both of us getting to know one another rather well. It has been some time since I've found a tigress as beautiful as yourself." Afraid he had crossed an unmarked boundary, he dropped his head with a coy smile. "My apologies Regina, I shall be careful to keep my thoughts to myself int he future." Mulling over his words in his skull, he gave her another smile, lifting his emerald hues to mesh with her bright blue ones. He moved the weight from one paw to the other and back again. When asked what he could provide for the pack, he felt as though he had a lot to say. "In my old pack, I did not know much of fighting, at first. My father was too afraid to teach me the proper ways of battle. But when an incident occurred and I could not defend my sister, Kyana, he changed his mind and forced me to train for years. Since then I have grown to full height and weight, and learned many valuable practices for fighting and hunting equally. Although my body is rather large in this form, I have learned to move about the land, using my hide for stealth techniques. The dark colors allow me to blend with many surroundings. I have also worked very hard on my human shell, controlling it to my whims and using it among the humans, learning about them and discovering all I can be. I am well trained in music and that is how I earn my living among the humans."

After some time, he realized he had been on a rant. It was not usual for the male to be so open with a female before. He had cut himself off from the horrid females of his last clan, but was never forced to be with one so beautiful as Eden. Pressing his ears to his head, he smiled once more. "I am a skilled fighter. I can hunt very well, as I have done for myself for almost one hundred years. I shall not back down from the enemy and I will protect the pack and yourself with my life. If you allow me to call this land my home, I shall never make you regret that decision. I will honor you and my life to your well-being." As he finished his serious commitment to her and the pack, he lowered his head, bowing to her. As he lifted it once more, his eyes mulled over her body, smiling as he had done before. The male could go from light-hearted to serious in the blink of an eye, then turn around and change his demeanor once more.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:14 pm

"No problem," Eden replied before anything, rounding her ears forward to listen. As she waited for him to finished, she smiled, listening and pin-pointing certain parts of his experience that got her attention the most. Seeing the reason behind his name and why he had received it, she could help but grin, knowing it fit him rather well for what he was, let alone, his aura even proved boldness. She blushed once more behind her fur at his compliment, "There are no need for apologies, but thank you for the compliment, I am rarely ever told that I'm beautiful, so it feels relieving to hear it. My name barely has no origin, but it is claimed to be a very important part in the religions, referring to the Garden of Eden, though the meaning of Eden is 'delight' or 'spirited'. I feel I've earned the name judging by myself's personality and attitude. My mother wished to of named me, Grace, but my brother, Darren knew all too well that I was going to be a bit clumsy for the name, and believed I was to be called, Eden. From that point on, I've been living under the name for almost four hundred years. Come to find out that most individuals that claim my name have the inner desire to use their abilities in leadership and are rather independent as well as holding the ability to come up with new and creative ideas. It suites me, and I wouldn't ask for any other name since it was my brother's idea to name me that. I like your name and I would have to agree our names fit us very well once more." She giggled, stopping at how flirtatious she was being and rearing her emotions back into from wherever they came from out of the blue. This was so un-like her, why couldn't she have a normal conversation with one of her kind like everyone else? Maybe its because he was a tiger and she hadn't seen one in so long, she thought.

The white tigress was more than pleased with the male's history of experience, feeling sympathy for his sister, wondering what had happened to her, but not bothering to ask for it was not her business. "That's great to hear, Diallo. I can see you as being a strong Bellator of mine, and I'd be more than happy to accept you here and now. As for the time on and towards the future, you are hear by claimed Bellator Diallo. I trust you as being tigers that you would be loyal to serve under me and treat others like you did with me, so it does not worry me about your attitude towards working with others." Eden then phased herself to her other form, standing on her two legs and feeling her bones magically fall back into the form of a human body, long waves of platinum blonde lochs cascading down from the crown of her head to the mid of her back. A long, low high strapless dress hung from her chest, fitting perfectly to her curves with no shoes on. She enjoyed being barefoot, why she had no idea, but believed it was because of how used to she was when in her other form and how free it felt. The same pair of sparkling blue eyes staring into his hazel hues with a glint of a smile within them, pressing her pale pink lips into a light, friendly grin. "Is there any questions you have in mind before crossing over with me? I'd love to show you around if you'd like, maybe go..." A light shade of pink rose to her cheekbones as it sounded like she wanted to go on a date, curling a piece of her hair behind her ear nervously. "hang out..or something.."
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 6:50 pm

((Sorry this is going to be short...))

"From what I have seen thus far, you are rather spirited and very much a delight to be around." His voice was soft as he smiled to her. His ears moved about his head with a twitch here and there. His whiskers were tickled by the small breeze that flowed between them. Shifting to his human self, he pulled at his clothes, adjusting and fixing them. He dusted off his shoulder, as if something were there. As he looked over her, he could not help but to smile. He chuckled a tiny bit in his own throat, but held it in rather quickly. "I am honored to be your Bellator Regina. I shall do all in my power and ability to keep the pack safe from all harm, no matter if they are foreign or domestic. I will devote myself to yourself and the other members as well. If there is a fight to be had, we shall win. I would love to hang out with you, Eden. It would be my greatest pleasure.." he replied as he smiled up at her. He moved to her side, holding his arm out for her to grab. He smiled at her, he was rather bold.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:03 pm

She could not peel her eyes away from his body as it shifted into the human shell, the striped body he once had disappeared to sun-kissed skin and lean build, standing taller than her just like his other form had. A pinch of jealousy twinkled in her eyes, but stubbornly refused for great purpose to let it show upon her face. Males were always so much bigger and stronger than her, though she was fast and held great intelligence and speed, that was just about it though. Eden was a successful leader, she thought, never leaving things hanging or putting herself before others. She admits to being doubtful about herself quite frequently, believing she could be better and fighting hard for herself to be a better leader for her race. Hopefully that day would come and she would then prove herself worthy like her parents were as the Originals of the species. Looking up, she watched as Diallo moved closer to her side, a faint blush still at the peeks of her cheekbones. Eden smiled warmly and relieved, lightly wrapping her forearms around his arm, sighing slowly at the warmth his body created in her grasp. "What's wonderful to hear, Diallo. I trust you, and may it be a great thing having you at my.. I mean our side both in survival and protection..." As she looked to the skies, she had grown curious of where the time had gone, a faint notice of pink phasing into the lighter blue of the skies closest to the edge of the earth. A warm breeze blew through her hair as they walked away from the borders, resting her head comfortably against his bicep as she watched the skies and lead him towards the camp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New World   New World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New World
Page 1 of 1