Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Embedded Roses - Purchase c:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Embedded Roses - Purchase c: Empty
PostSubject: Embedded Roses - Purchase c:   Embedded Roses - Purchase c: Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:33 am

Name of Character: ....
Name of Item: Tattoo | Body Tattoo
Denari Amount: 30 - 150 Denari; depends.
Details: The tattoo reaches across her left rib's side, stretched and coursed along the side of her body with twisting thorn vines and topped with blood dusted roses to blend into her sun-kissed skin.

Here's a picture:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Regina Eden on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
The Dark Passenger
Admin
The Dark Passenger

Embedded Roses - Purchase c: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Embedded Roses - Purchase c:   Embedded Roses - Purchase c: Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:04 pm

The dark passenger stepped from the shadows, her hood down, but a sinister smile carved across her features as she looked to the tigress leader, "My my, what do we have here?" Her eyes glistened over the bag of Denari and the choice of ink to be burned into her flesh, "Ah, what a surprise.. Consider it done, but be warned that even the slighest of this substance may rest upon your body for eternity... Your purchase has been made.." She whispered in a snake-like voice before snatching the pouch from the woman's hand and dipped back into the darkness.
Back to top Go down

Embedded Roses - Purchase c:
Page 1 of 1