Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter's Butterfly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:10 am

Serenity held the wheel tightly as her white Lamborghini cut through the heavy falling of snow. Driving in bad weather made her feel anxious, however she continued to drive at her usual fast speed. Her moist breath condensed against the ice cold glass, blurring her already unidentifiable surroundings, so she lowered the window beside her. A bitterly cold wind seeped in through the small opening and playfully ruffled her hair. She sighed and speedily shut the window, protecting her from the harsh environment outside which she despised. A light began to flicker, indicating that the gasoline level was critically low. She noticed the light warning her and knew that there was no way of finding a gas station nearby. "For fuck sake, why now", she muttered as she imagined herself being deserted within the snow storm without anyone to assist her. She could feel the car begin to lose power as it savoured its last supply of gasoline. Halfheartedly, she steered her flashy car to the roadside as best she could and leaned back, resting her head against the window as she considered her options. Looking for a mirror, she rummaged around her bag and found it in a side pocket. She grabbed her signature bold red lipstick, along with the mirror, and applied another coat before putting them away and opening the door.

Delicate snowflakes settled on her pale skin and hair, decorating its deep reddish-brown tone. Her heeled footsteps carved out patches from the carpet of pure white crystals as she paced along the road. She pulled up her hood to seek warmth, as her ears and nose glowed rosily in the frosty atmosphere, but the chilling breeze thought otherwise. After repeatedly fighting its force, she gave up and let her hair whirl around her face. The scenery was almost blinding; a luminous white covered everything in sight. She began to shiver slightly but continued to march on. The violent wind ragingly pushed against her, making it difficult to breathe as the air froze her lungs. Her recently purchased navy and gold scarf uncoiled from her neck and slithered away through the sky. Serenity chased after it as it headed for the dense woodland beside the road. Her previously black boots had turned white as the snow clung to the material. The scarf ventured through the foliage and came to a halt when it wrapped around a branch and rippled in the wind. As she caught up with it, she paused to catch her breath and glanced around, sensing an eerie feeling. The scent of other werewolves drifted up her nose as she inhaled the snowflake ridden air. She unattached the scarf and took a few steps back whilst placing it back around her neck which was dotted with goose bumps. Her lips parted as she glanced around. A member of her kind was nearby and she could just about smell their masked scent.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:34 pm

Moving across the border, he searched high and low for signs of any intruders or visitors who had come to see his home. He sniffed the frozen world around him, marking areas which belonged to he alone. In his primal form he wandered slowly, normally he walked on two legs, but tonight he traveled on all fours. Making his way around, he looked to the sky and saw the tiny flakes falling from the powder clouds. They littered his hair with white speckles and lined down his midnight coat in the sticky mess of white. The Alpha walked slowly, leaving his tracks visible behind him. he did not care. This was his home. As he walked slowly, a scent tickled the tip of his onyx nose. He followed it closely, taking up speed and running on his hind legs after it. Dashing through the snow, he made his way to the point where the smell had come from. As he approached, he looked over her. She was mighty dolled up and looked extremely out of place, though she smelled of his kind. It was a strange look. She was close to the border, but not close enough to cross it in a step or two. She would need to take more. Lucian stood at his full height, towering over her. He snarled and looked down at her, staring as she stood there and seemed to be cold. He held back a laugh as all werewolves are naturally warm - even known to run hot. "State your name and reason for coming here. Why did you not call out to be visited by anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 am

Serenity heard the splatter of snow racing closer towards her, turning to face the direction from which it came. Her shivering gradually faded as the blood rushed through her veins, fighting the cold's grasp. The corners of her lips raised ever so slightly at the sight of a mighty werewolf making his way over to her. Before she knew it he was directly over her, making her feel mildly intimidated; especially as she had never had the pleasure to meet her own kind. This was her first encounter. Her golden orbs flicked up to meet his; the deep emerald contrasting against the lifeless scenery around them. Serenity waited a few seconds after he spoke then replied in a gentle but assertive tone. "I am Serenity. I have been wanting to be part of a pack for hundreds of years but haven't been successful in finding one, hence why I was intrigued to stay around here before you found me. I am not particularly used to werewolf behaviour as I have lived amongst humans all of my life. I was not born a werewolf but I am keen on living the pack life with others who contain an inner beast. Now that I have found you, maybe I could have a role within your pack if you wish to take me on." The wind picked up and growled as it blew her hair around, briefly obscuring her view of the Alpha in front. Her eyes were fixed on his but not in a harsh way. She eagerly waited for his response as she stood silently beneath his extended body.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:36 pm

"Were you bitten or did you consume blood?" Lucian asked as he stared down at her. His eyes moved over her sickening flesh. Lucian found it odd that some werewolves preferred to stand in their human skin, rather than the glorious wolf flesh. "I am Alpha Lucian and these are my lands. It is customary in the world of wolves, for one to howl to let the others know of their presence at the border. For you not to call aloud makes it seem like you have ill intentions here on my land. I can not allow that, but since you claim to wish to be a part of my pack, then you must first tell me your skills. What can you do that would give aid to my 'family'? How long have you been a werewolf? And furthermore, would you be willing to risk it all to save my life? Or the lives of the others?" Lucian looked over her once again, then to the wisp of the winds as it picked up the snow and pushed it towards their direction. Lucian hated the cold. Not because he could feel it, but because it was nasty and horrid. The snow puked itself all over the earth, forcing the trees, rocks, and earth to be blanketed in its filth.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Her eyes ran up and down the Alpha's body as she listened carefully to his words. Just before he asked his final question, she looked back up to him and took a deep breath before she began to answer him. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alpha Lucian. I drank the blood of a werewolf accidentally somewhere between 800 and 900 years ago, but it was a favoured accident. I guess it was a blessing in disguise." She paused briefly as she prepared what to say to not cause him any anger. "My only intentions are to join your pack and help it to thrive. I will do whatever you ask of me and will risk my life in doing so." Serenity gave a weak smile as she thought back to the many years spent alone, feeling useless amongst the human race and realised that the moment that she had always desired had finally come. Cruel time had finally granted her wish of meeting her own kind. She continued to speak as her heart began to beat less hurriedly. "I am competitive and will do whatever possible to achieve a target. I think and act quickly, giving me an advantage over many others. I am passionate about everything I do and I don't give up. I am mentally strong and with some training, I'm sure my fighting ability will enhance to assist you and your pack. The wellbeing of the pack would be at the front of my mind at all times." She swallowed and looked up at the never-ending white sky that gave birth to the delicate white snowflakes which fluttered around the air majestically.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 pm

[She is accepted at this time. Please change your name to Warrior Serenity.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter's Butterfly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter's Butterfly   Winter's Butterfly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter's Butterfly
Page 1 of 1