Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!   Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:13 pm

Hey guys,
I hope you have a great and awesome birthday! Thanks for being great friends to others and me! ; )
Back to top Go down
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!   Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Thank you Rukio! You're a very nice person and a great friend! It's always nice to speak to you and I'm glad that I get to meet people like you over the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Beta Callista
Werewolf
Beta Callista

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!   Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Today was a fabulous day, with lots of yummy food and laughter haha. I enjoyed myself a lot. Thank you for the kind wishes Ruki! It's honestly a pleasure to be friends with you and my other buddies on here.

Also Happy Birthday to Serenity/Evan! Love ya bro.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!   Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:15 pm

Happy Birthday to you too Sis! You keep me sane and I know that whatever happens, you will be there for me. Love ya! -hugs tight-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!   Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Callista and Serenity!
Page 1 of 1