Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Auxiliary Jagara
Shifter
Auxiliary Jagara

Character sheet

The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014)   The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Alright so, as many have noticed, I have been absent for a bit. This is because a) I have been busy with very important trick shows, and b) I am studying like hell for my two AP exams, one of which I BSed my way through earlier today. My second one will be on May 14 and hopefully I will free up a little bit after that. If not, school ends for me around the end of May, so I will most certainly get back to my replies by then. I apologize for my inactivity and more specifically to those who have a thread with me, and hope you understand.

Last edited by Auxiliary Jagara on Wed May 21, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auxiliary Jagara
Shifter
Auxiliary Jagara

Character sheet

The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014)   The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014) Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:14 pm

Alright, as of today, I will begin to get back to my replies. I'm officially on summer vacation. I offer my apologies to those who have been waiting, and I hope to reply to them shortly.
Back to top Go down

The AP Business (Updated May 21, 2014)
Page 1 of 1