Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Empty
PostSubject: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:56 pm

For months the Dominus had been rather busy with Vixin and their newborn child, Vincent. He was a handsome little guy, gorgeous like his mother, but strong and devilish like him. He loved looking down to his child, and then to Vixin. The joy she held in her eyes could melt any old twisted heart of ice. Her smile had been one of the many things he first enjoyed about Vixin. She was a beautiful being, body and soul. Demetri was lucky to have found her, and in their intimate times, fallen in love with her. To him she would always be the first, the original Domina. In his heart and in his mind, he knew she would not be replaced. Nobody could replace her. They shared more than their blood, but now a living and breathing child. In a way it was living, but the thought of it all was far too complex for his mind right now. Kissing the top of Vixin's head, he moved his hand to slide across his wife's cheek. "I love you my darling, forever and always.. But I have made plans tonight as you know. I shall come back home to you and our son before the sun rises in the morrow." Leaning down, he gave her another kiss, this time on her lips. He kissed her passionately, as he had done every night since they started sleeping together. He wanted her to know his family was the most important thing to him, but deep down, Demetri wanted more.

Deep down inside, Demetri wanted more children, but with different women. He did not want to only use Vixin for this task. He wanted the strongest vampires he could provide for their race. The strongest, of course, would come from his very own blood. It was one thing to force a mortal to consume his blood, but an entirely different thing to have one of his wives birth a beautiful piece of art, their combined work. As he left for the club, he made sure he was dressed in one of his finest suits. Before he slipped out of their bedroom door, he smiled to his wife and child. Silently he slipped out of the house completely and decided the cool night air would be perfect for a stroll. The driver to his vehicle tried to call him to the car as he opened the door, but Demetri waved him off. He truly did wish to walk. He wanted to keep his thoughts in line. for the past months, prior to Vincent's birth, Demetri had been spending a sufficient amount of time with a new vampire around the clan, Arkati. She was a strange little thing, but she liked a lot of the same things that Demetri had. For one, she bottled her own blood. One after his own heart, if it had continued to beat anyway. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, as he often had done, and continued to think of this gorgeous girl. She was a strange little thing, indeed. When they first met, she seemed almost scared to be around him, or at least so close in proximity. He had shared his special gifts with her, and she seemed to relax. He could recall that day like it had been yesterday.

Approaching the double doors of Fire and Ice, the guards opened it for him. When he walked inside, the mellow mood of the night had already begun. There were a couple strange vampires resting there, they had not decide to join the Dominus and he didn't really care. It was just nice being surrounded by more of his kind. If he had went to the Lavender Lounge, he would be surrounded by the loose living Shifters or even worse, the disturbingly disgusting Werewolves. Here, he was only around his kind and the few very brave humans who wished to be changed or were lured as food. Walking to the bar, he spoke a few short words and he immediately turned from Demetri and changed the music to represent more of a rave theme. The lights bounced over the walls and the tempo lifted in the room. Vampires started to dance with one another and actually seemed to enjoy themselves. Ordering his first beverage, a Bloody Mary mix with half blood, he rested his elbows on the bar and waited for his guest to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:15 am

She sat on her bed, watching some random show on her TV. Outside her window a crow would not shut the hell up. She groaned and rubbed her face, the point of watching TV was to enjoy it and she wasn't enjoying it with that crow crying the whole time. With a sigh she heaved herself up and out of the bed, letting her tied up hair down and shaking it out softly. She glanced toward the heavily blinded window and frowned. Checking the clock on her dresser she shrugged and went for a shower. Her bathroom was a pretty good size..for one body to be inside. She didn't have anyone staying in her room so she figured whatever, as long as it suites her needs that's all that matters. When she finally got the shower to the right temperature she stripped herself of her clothes and slid inside. The warm water covered her body in an instant and she began washing up. After awhile she turned the water off and squeezed out her hair. Grabbing a towel from a small rack she slipped it on her body and stepped out from the shower. Taking another towel she put it around her hair and twisted before putting it on top of her head. Staring at her reflection in the mirror for a few minutes she smirked and walked out of the bathroom. She began gathering everything she was going to wear for accessories, which wasn't much anyways, and set it all on the bed. Opening her closet door she picked out a black, lace shirt with a white bra to go under it. She took white skinny jeans from a drawer and set them on the bed as well. Finding black high heels with red on the underneath and a thong she dropped her towel and began getting ready. After everything was on she tossed the towel into her laundry basket and put on some earrings, simple diamond earrings. After being dressed and checking herself out in a full length body mirror she went to the bathroom to apply makeup and do her hair. She straitened her hair and applied just a bit of eye makeup and some nude colored lipstick.

As a few hours passed thoughts ran through the vampire's mind. She had never really had love and kept it. She had never really had love in the first place. She was actually a cold hearted bitch on the inside and its not always east hiding that when you're around someone constantly. She has had sex many times but that was only for pleasure and to fill her loneliness for a while. She had never had emotional, I really like you, sex. Sure others having sex with her may have felt that way but she never has, but she hopes someday she will. Someday she hopes to settle down and have a family, a child perhaps. Something she can love more than she loves herself. But those seemed too good to be true for someone of her nature so she kept those thoughts locked in the back of her mind. Now she was part of a clan and hoped she'd as least find someone to love. Whether it be female or male, she craved love. But if something hasn't a beating heart how do you love?

Demetri, his named popped into her head and she checked the clock. She opened her door and walked down the hallway and down the stairs. She was conveniently good at walking in heels, after all she's had several thousand years of practice. Demetri, the Dominus of the clan she was now apart of. She was, amazing to say the least. His powers, his power, looks, it all took Arkati in and tossed her around like a rag doll of mixed emotions. She did in fact love his presence and loved talking to him. Their first encounter was rather...scratchy and she hadn't known why she acted the way she did. But either way that day is gone and a new one is here. She couldn't wait to see what tonight's agenda would consist of , either way it was going to be around him and she was excited.

Walking out of the house and down the walk she adjusted her hair and walked at a quick pace, her normal pace. She made her way toward the bar, she never could remember its actually quite simple name. As she got closer the sound of the music grew louder and she smiled to herself. With a fix of her shirt and hair she looked at each body she passed and held herself high and confident. If anyone were to touch her she'd fire back instantly. The doors of the bar opened and she walked inside slowly, scanning around before finding him. Demetri. With a bright smile she walked toward him, pushing others out of the way who stood in her way. Resisting the urge to snap a mortals neck who bumped into her she just narrowed her eyes and pushed back, a bit hard sending them over a table and watching them fall back and the table fall onto them. She sighed and moved to sit next to Demetri. With a smile she waved the bar tender down and asked for a simple glass of blood and she looked to Demetri. "Hello Demetri."
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:55 am

When she entered the room, it had seemed to the Dominus that the world had frozen in time. The music died down in his ears, and the quickly moving forms of mortals and immortals, stopped. They moved at a slug's pace and in the entrance to the facility, there she stood. She moved through the people, making her way to Demetri. Her outfit was astounding, forcing his eyes to look up and down her as she approached. Black lace held her breasts tight together, while he could see the material of the white bra beneath. He licked his lips as he tried to imagine what she would look like with all of those garments discarded on the ground. Snapping his eyes to look into her own as she drew closer, he flashed her a slight smile. He was very glad to be seeing here here with him, as they had planned, but he didn't think she would appear to him so stunning. No woman could ever compare to Vixin in his affection for her, but Arkati may become a close second. When she sat beside him, he wrapped a single arm around her, moving closer and kissed her lips once. As he pulled away, he turned to face the same direction as her. He took a sip from his beverage and smiled to her, "you look stunning tonight, as you do every night." He smiled to her and ordered a round of blood for them both. When the bartender came to them and set the drinks down, Demetri smiled and nodded to him. "Come with me," he said as he grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor.

As they moved through the others, they seemed to split down the middle. Demetri was a very famous vampire and powerful, they knew that. It would be a stupid idea to mix with destiny in such a way as angering the original vampire. When they stood int he middle of the dance floor, the lights stopped their usual high paced bounce and dropped to a slow glow around the room. The beat of the music shifted to a classical sound, one filled with harps, wind instruments, and strings. "I hope you do not mind the change of scene, but I think this suits a better purpose for us getting to know one another. How could I just tell you I am a great dancer, and not prove it to you?" Holding her hand in one of his, he lifted it out a small distance from their bodies and in the air. His other arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her tight to him. He stared into her eyes as the music and his feet moved together like one. He led the way through the dance floor, noting the other couples pulling their pairs into the same kind of waltz. "So, Arkati, tell me where you see yourself in the next one hundred years? Do you have any aspirations?"
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:40 pm

As she sat next to Demetri she leaned into him when a strong arm was softly laid over her shoulder. The pounding rave music was a bit loud for her liking since she was just having a conversation. But she learned to zone things out many years ago and only focused on Demetri and his voice. As she looked at him, he kissed her. She smiled wide as their lips parted and she blushed slightly. As their bodies no longer touched she sat up straight and watched the bar tender for a but before looking to Demetri. As he complimented her she smiled and looked into his eyes. "Thank you, you look quite handsome tonight. As you do every night." As the bartender brought the glasses as he was order she took one and took a sip as she was being pulled away. With a slight laugh she set the glass on the bar and went with him. As they made their way to the dance floor she felt eyes all over her everywhere. She smirked slightly and moved behind Demetri with a slight strut in her step. Her heels making a soft clacking sound against the floor. She watched the lights change and the whole mood change. With a small smile she placed her hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand, holding it tight. As they began dancing she made sure her body kept tight with his. When he asked what her ambitions were...she sighed and shrugged. "I really wanna love somebody, you know? Wake up next to them...hug and kiss them, be around them and not wish to be anywhere else. Have a child or two.." She spoke softly and sighed. "I'm a vampire and we're hated, feared and hunted and in the middle of it all I can't stop enough from my blood craze to even fall in love. I never even let a vampire close to me before....only you." She smiled softly and brought her face close to his as they share the same air and dance.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:20 pm

When she assumed the dancing position with Demetri, he could not contain his smile. She was beautiful, more than anything he had seen since Vixin. He didn't pay much attention to faces, or the ways that women were. He was occupied with his own women, not that he owned them. Arkati was a special girl, she spoke few words, but everything she was feeling was within her eyes. He could read the thoughts in her mind, but it was more fun deciphering what she had wanted through her eyes. As they moved along the dance floor, other couples started to move along with them. They mimicked their stance and flowed with the music. This was one of the first times he had actually asked her what she actually wanted from being in the clan. He had asked Vixin the same thing so long ago, and in the end, she got exactly what she wanted. It was what they both wanted. Demetri paid close attention to her, ignoring the eyes that were on them. Thoughts of jealousy floated in his mind from the minds of others. They were jealous of the beautiful girl, dancing with the "vampire king". He ignored them, smiling as he listened to her and when it was his time to speak, he spoke to a volume only she could hear. "I know that feeling. It is a crazy thing to love someone, especially when medically you do not own a working heart. All the races are going to hate us, they are jealous they do not hold our same attributes. Thousands of years ago, you or I could not go into the sunlight without shriveling up into ash. Now, we have advanced with age that not even garlic effects our bodies anymore. But love has a way of stopping the world as it stands still, allowing the lovers to find one another in the frenzy of life. I get my urges for fresh blood here and there, but it is never something that could keep me from loving another.." he said as he released his arm from her back and spun her body away from his and pulled it right back int he same spinning fashion. "Love finds you when you have not been looking. It searches deep within our minds, our soul, and finds the person who makes us feel like we are alive once more." He pulled her close to him, placing his hand to her back and dipped her only inches from the ground. Pulling her back up to him, he pressed his lips longingly against hers. How was he going to tell her what he was truly feeling?
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:23 pm

As he spoke she nodded and let her mind travel along about many things, about her problem with being able to control her blood craving at times and how she has killed without being able to mentally and physically stop herself. "I'm old, Demetri, not as old as you of course but I'm old. I've been around for thousands of years and not a day in my life have I ever been loved. I don't even know if I've ever fallen in love before..." She paused and within the pause she was twirled out from her safe haven and brought back in. She smiled wide and tried to relax and ignore the stares they were getting, she often times would make them stop staring by punching them so hard their eyes swelled up or something of that nature. But here, things are different. I need to learn to control my anger and put it into something else I would enjoy. But.. I enjoy harming others and hurting them emotionally and physically but that's not the way I want to live but I've been living this way so long I don't know any other way to live. She thought to herself, ignoring everything around her and forgetting where she was and what she was doing and who she was with. Finding herself staring over Demetri's shoulder she looked back into his eyes and listened to him speak. As he finished she was dipped and she tensed slightly, Stop it.. she mentally scolded herself. I can trust him.. Taking a small, deep breath she relaxed and felt his hands on her body, supporting her and holding her up. She looked up into his eyes and she felt as if everything that was wrong in her life, everything that was bad and sad and horrible..it all seemed to slip away as she looked into his eyes. As she was brought back up and back into reality she almost frowned but her mouth was taken roughly against his and she kissed him back, hard. Maybe...maybe he felt the same way. The real world seemed to fall away from her thoughts like sand falling through fingers. She smiled into the kiss and mentally sighed happily. Moving her hand from his she slid it up his arm until it was on his shoulder, her other hand moved to cup the side of his neck. She closed her eyes and everything went silent and blurry in sound and image. Her thoughts trailed into an even rhythm of Is this just another kiss or..does it mean something? Please, please mean something. Taking her chances she pressed her body close to his and held his shoulder tight and cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:44 pm

As the music played perfectly in the background, Demetri found himself focusing on her own thoughts. He listened to her thoughts as if they were words spewing from her lips themselves. He listened as he spoke his own words, making it seem as though he did not hold the power to tap into one's mind. As they kissed, he felt her hands slipping from their original place, finding themselves around his neck and pressed to his cheek. With her actions, he matched them, sliding his own arms to wrap around her tiny frame. He held her close as he could to him as he kissed her lips with such fire, it seemed their undead lips had started a wildfire between them both. If he had a heart, he knew it would be beating as fast as it could, trying to jump from his body while his rib cage worked its best to keep it contained. As they danced, Demetri was slowly moving his way to the darkest corner of the room. With her in his arms, he never broke the kiss, slowly pressing her back to the wall. His arms stayed around her body, when he slowly broke the kiss. His eyes stayed closed as he pulled from her soft cold skin. When his blue orbs were exposed to her, he stared at her face, searching for their eyes to meet. "The reason I brought you here is, well, for a few matters I wish to address with you. The first matter is that I wish for you to no longer be a Knight in my clan. Instead I want you to be called Prorex Arkati. You have been faithful to me, to this clan for a long while now. I know I can trust you. I do trust you." Demetri stopped himself from speaking as he pulled himself against her once again. As their lips connected, he slid his tongue between their lips and wrestled around with her muscle as they kissed with a fiery passion once more. Demetri held her as close as he could and spoke into her mind, not wanting to break off the passion they shared.

I can teach you ways to control your lust for violence. I can teach you the good ways, and things that can cause you to feel calm with how things are now. I will be with you every step of the way if you so request it. If ever you need me, I will be there for you. You can trust me Arkati.. And as for the kiss.. He finally broke the kiss they had been sharing for what seemed like an eternity. "I wanted to tell you with my own words," he said as he took one step back from her. Once their eyes met, Demetri smiled and spoke only loud enough for her to hear. "I love you Arkati. This kiss, these few kisses, they have concealed my feelings for you, wishing to show how I feel without words. And if you will allow it, I would love to prove just how much I love you."
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:28 pm

The music was nothing but a muffled buzz of sound. The voices... The voices in her head and Demetri's words were the only things heard. She felt his touch seep deep into her body, causing a small nerve in her brain to react and tell her to run, get away. How naive are you? The voices echoed and she squeezed her eyes shut and tried to ignore them. She could sense that they were moving toward something and she went along with his movements. As they seemed to stop in place and their kiss never ceasing to exist she felt the wall against her cold skin, and she sighed softly. Her hands never left his face and neck; she kept them there and so badly she wanted to run and get away from this, feeling, she stayed because she loves him. But that's her biggest fear, love. You're really going to believe him...love it doesn't exist. It's a word..it means nothing. Even if it did, you don't deserve it. No one could ever love you. You're pathetic, a lost cause... She stared back at him; her innocent looking blue eyes staring back at his blue eyes. She knew the voice in her head was right and she just stared at Demetri and swallowed. She was just promoted and she stood, silent. When she smiled halfway he interrupted her with another kiss. Tense at first she held her arms just a bit from the side of his body. Come on...stop being a fool. You deserve love and you know it. The voices in her head were wrong. She deserved love and she knew that. With a small swallow she wrapped her arms around his back and slid them up slowly, the passion her lips gave to his exploded as she grew more and more accepting of the feeling. When he spoke into her mind she kept the kiss going and mentally listened. When the music came back into focus and they both just kissed she ignored all that was around her. It was just her and the one she loved. It was her and the rest of her life. When the kiss was broken she helplessly tugged his bottom lip and slowly opened her eyes to look into his. The word love escaped his lips and she tensed slightly. "You're making a mistake...Demetri  you can't love me.. All I do Is break everything I touch or get hurt in the process." Staring from his eyes to the floor she squeezed her eyes shut and looked back up into his eyes. "But I think I love you too, and I can't let you go now that I've got you." She smiled softly and stared into his eyes. "Love me and I'll love you. I'll forget the rest because pain can't be avoided no matter how hard I try and avoid it. So I might as well embrace it." Her eyes moved to his lips and she bit her bottom lip. "Show me how much you love me, Demetri." She looked into his eyes and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:47 am

Listening to the arguing in her mind, he smiled briefly. It was true he did have these strong feelings for her, wishing it was true that she loved him back. Demetri held her close to him and smiled when she finally spoke. He watched her eyes move from his eyes to the floor, then back. So she spoke the words that she loved him, the words he really wanted to hear. When she wanted to be shown how much he loved her, he knew exactly what they needed to do. To the right of his head was a device which looked like it controlled the heating and cooling int he building. Instead if was a false switch. Opening the box, he input a small code and closed the lid. He pulled himself as close as he could to her, and soon the portion of the ground they were on began to spin. When it stopped, they were on the other side of the wall. It was a dark room, only figures of tall candles could be seen from the moonlight without the use of their nocturnal vision. He stepped from the wall, holding her hand as he led her to a single large couch. He moved around the room, lighting each candle with a lighter from his pocket. He watched the flames flicker against the walls and smiled to Arkati. He moved closer to her, stripping his shirt and tie off first, laying them on the arm of the couch. He leaned down, grabbing her hands and rolled them over his abdomen, allowing her to touch his muscles, to feel every inch of his tight body which had been exposed. Pulling her to stand, he grabbed the end of her shirt and pulled it over her head, laying it with his effects. He moved his lips to her neck, kissing and sucking as he forced his elongated canines into her flesh. He drank of her blood, the first part of their joining, pressing his hand tight to her back as he sucked her life into his mouth. When he released her, he took a step back and licked the blood from around his lips. His blue hues stared over her form, excited to be having this moment with her. He closed the gap between them, pulling her body close to his and sitting on the couch. He pulled her onto his lap, forcing her to straddle his body. "Bite me, and taste of my blood. This way we shall both be tied to one another for an eternity."
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:22 pm

As she was held close to him she smiled briefly before it faded away. As the floor spun she held Demetri a bit tighter but finally relaxed as they stopped, her pale blue eyes looked at each thing in the room quickly before she sighed and relaxed. Stop it! You can trust him. She stood tall as she was lead toward the couch, taking a seat she smiled up at him. As the room began lighting up, the flames from the candles creating faint light she smiled, watching him. As he began taking his shirt and tie off she smirked faintly and stared at his hands as they moved to take his clothing off. When the clothing was removed she stared at his abdomen, each ridge and his soft looking skin. As he took her hands she smiled and stared at her hands as they were placed on his body, she ran her fingers down his abdomen and felt his muscles under her fingers. She smiled and looked up at him. As her hand was seized she almost threw herself at him, she felt different now. She felt more comfortable as if since she had touched him it made her automatically love him more, trust him more, silly assumption but something clicked inside her brain and now she knew her feelings for him. Her soft eyes watched his hands with low lids as he took her shirt off, she lifted her hands up and placed each hand to the side of his neck and watched his eyes and his lips, smiling softly. She moved her hands down his shoulders to his biceps as she tilted her head to the side slightly, glancing around behind him as he drank her blood. When he stepped back she held her head straight and watched him, matching his facial expressions.  She moved back to the couch with him and sat down with him, her body relaxed as it tensed for a moment and relaxed once more as she was pulled onto him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and stared into his eyes as he spoke. His voice was...heavenly. She moved her right hand down his arm and gripped his bicep as she felt kissed his neck a few times before forcing her elongated canines into his soft neck. She clenched his bicep in her hand, almost clawing at it. She closed her eyes as she continued to suck his blood, pulling back slowly she kissed the small holes and kissed up his neck, his cheekbone before kissing his lips once. Pulling back she licked her lips, a small amount of his blood still on them as she cleaned them she smiled with her lips pressed together. This night was about to get very fun.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:05 pm

[Time Skip! Arkati is now a Prorex! Congratulations. Feel free to change your name!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]   Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molten Passion [Arkati/Mature]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: