Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Been A Long Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domina Charli
Prospect
Domina Charli

It's Been A Long Time Empty
PostSubject: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 am

Ash-grey clouds lined the sky, partially blocking the sweet spring sunshine. The air was fresh and filled with scents of cut grass and newly emerged flowers. The park was fairly quiet as it was evening. A few families were enjoying the dry, mild weather; maybe visiting the park after dinner. Preparing human food and eating together as a family was a distant thought now, slightly humorous even. Charli's diet consisted of the one thing that her race craved insanely. Blood. Watching the mortals around her was kind of like a game as she walked down the path. Looking for the most vulnerable whom she could prey upon. She knew much more than to hunt in such a location. Not only was it light right now, there were others around. Charli's ankle boots swiftly clapped along the pavement as her pace was fast. The majority of her smooth, tanned legs were visible as she wore blue denim shorts accompanied by a brown tank top and a baggy beige cardigan. It was fairly warm today but the humans still wore thin jackets, hence why she had chosen to wear the cardigan. Being a successful vampire requires skill. Even the most simple of things had to be done in a certain way in order to go undetected.

Nearing a bench, she jogged over to it and took a seat next to a man who seemed to be watching his children play. "Hello. Mind if I join you for a moment?", she asked, knowing he wouldn't refuse her. His eyes quickly took her in before looking back to her face and replying, "No, of course not. Had a busy day?". Charli smiled kindly, "Yeah, something like that." Then she looked over to the two children that he had been watching prior to her arrival. "Are they your daughters?", she asked to which he replied, "Yes they are. I'm a single parent now as their mother died just over a month ago so it's been very difficult for us all. Escaping to the park seems to give them a bit of happiness so I try to take them here each evening." The woman's face saddened as he spoke, sympathising with the poor man. "Oh, I'm very sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best." Before he had chance to reply she took out her phone as if she had just received a message. "I better be going unfortunately. It was nice meeting you. Stay strong for them." After she gave her final gentle smile, she continued her route down the path.

Coming up was a bridge which arced over a pretty river. Luscious, green-leaved trees formed a canopy around the majority of the area. There was a lot of walking to do but Charli was used to it from all her years of jogging daily. She would have gone for a jog but she wasn't exactly in the appropriate attire. As she walked onto to the bridge, nobody could be seen around her despite this part being the most beautiful. Maybe the humans had become tired and gone home. Or maybe they'd rather sit down somewhere and stare at the greenery. Either way, she was all by herself. Or so it seemed. Placing her elbows on the cold stone, she leant over and rested her head in her hands, watching the water flow underneath her. All that was heard was the quiet rustling of the leaves in the wind and the sound of the rushing water. The vampire felt at ease in this setting. It was peaceful and positive vibes could be felt around the place. Charli closed her eyes whilst listening to the surroundings, beginning to hum a hushed tune.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 3:02 pm

With all the changes within his clan, Demetri moved out of the vampire realm. He walked from the grand entrance to his home, to their mansion. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his slacks. He wore a white button up, buttoned to the top and laced with a tie around his neck. It was grey in color with small black designs in the stitching. He wore a black vest, which pulled all his clothes together. he walked from the safety of his home, heading for the park. He often walked around the park, seeking any humans who wished for a better life, or even vampires who had been seeking Demetri and his clan. The Dominus walked normally, looking over all the humans as he arrived. There were children playing, mothers speaking with one another, and men have a go at fishing in the small lake. He never quite understood the things that humans did, why they did it or even what sparked their interest in said things. He ignored them, and looked to a pair sitting on a bench with one another. There was a human male and a vampire female. He could smell the scent of something familiar on the female, but he had not smelled it for thousands of years. From his angle, he could not see her face clearly and when she got up and walked for the bridge, her back was turned to him. He had a slight inkling that he knew who she was, he was more than sure. Charli. he was shocked. After all this time, all these years, here she was again. Back into his life, if he wanted her to be. Demetri knew he could turn his back and walk away from her, leaving her stranded and alone, until Vixin or Arkati discovered her and of course, let her into the clan. What a situation this was. Allow the once human, he had saved by changing her to a vampire, to be in his life once more. She had left him for some mortal sap, and Demetri left before he even knew what happened to her. Taking a deep sigh, he reached his hand deep into the bottom of his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch. As he opened it, he looked at the time. It was not a necessity for him to know the time, merely an excuse to waste it. He closed the pocket watch and stuffed it back into his pocket. He sighed once more and swept his hand through his hair once. He took one step forward, and soon he was moving closer to her. When he was only mere inches from her backside, he cleared his throat. "Looking for something of interest...... Charli?" he asked as he looked over her. She was looking ravishingly well from the last time he had seen her. The couple thousand years had done her well, getting used to her new life and whatnot. Demetri waited for her reaction, curious to see if she actually knew he had been here, or that he owned a clan now.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Domina Charli
Prospect
Domina Charli

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 pm

As the sun started to break through the canopy above, a man from behind her made his presence obvious. Charli opened her eyes, expecting the man who she spoke to on the bench to have followed her, and gradually stood straight before looking over her shoulder to see who it was. And there he was. Demetri. Looking as handsome as ever. Charli turned to face him, taking in every little detail about him. Memories came flooding back although the meaning of them had faded throughout the years. The man she had wanted to locate for so very long was standing right in front of her although she had accepted that he was out of her life forever. Her pretty, blue eyes focused on his. Breath-taking ice blue eyes looking back at her. She could stare at them for hours. A mellow smile softened her somewhat confused expression as she took a couple of short strides closer, almost wanting to wrap her arms around him as she had missed the closeness that the couple once shared. She didn't know his feelings towards her so she just stood there. "Demetri, well Dominus Demetri nowadays, it's nice to see you once again", she said calmly. Other vampires had spoke of the Dominus, informing Charli of the clan which he now led in the area. "I thought I could possibly find you here and here we are. I wonder how you feel about me being around...", she said, still smiling. Before he had chance to speak, she positioned her hands onto his cheeks, placing her thumbs on the corner of his mouth and lifting the edges of his lips to form a smile. "Or...", then dragging them down to form a frown. Letting go of his face, she chuckled lightly and took a step back to give him some personal space. "Ideally the first but I can deal with either, I guess. So, how is your clan? It would be lovely to meet your members and maybe join myself, if you think I deserve to of course." Reuniting after so many centuries of being apart with questionable feelings towards one another was difficult in a way. The woman's gaze lowered to the ground as she took a deep breath and a step closer again. Her arm lifted from her side and she placed her hand on the side of Demetri's arm, brushing up and down in a caring way. "I want to apologise for leaving you alone. That is one of my biggest regrets. I really did love you and I had the greatest time with you. Being apart from you felt wrong so I returned to discover that you had left too but I don't hold any ill feelings towards you, Demetri. I understand if you dislike me right now and would rather that I got out of your sight, but I would appreciate it if you'd be kind enough to accept me into your clan. I'll make it up to you." Her now sorrowful eyes rose to meet the man's gaze once again. The blame that she felt deep inside for leaving him now had the opportunity to be erased if the Dominus would take her back into his newly developed life.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:45 am

[I apologize for the long wait Charli!]

Blue eyes watched as the female creature moved closer to him. He was almost shocked with how close she chose to make herself to him. It was strange, but he wondered if she had hated him after all these years for leaving her in such a manner, but Demetri had never been one to share something with another male. Females were a different story. They were more relaxed and open to some of his more intense ideas. The Dominus did not move or flinch when she put her hands on his face. She toyed with the skin of his cheeks and mouth, yet he stood completely still. To any watching this encounter they may think the two a love-struck pair, but this was not the case. Many years ago, Charli had been saved by Demetri himself. The whole damsel in distress had caused him to pity her, to think that a wolf would be the cause of her very young and beautiful life. Demetri killed the werewolf and in turn, changed her himself with a single bite to the throat. His eyes danced upon her skin, noticing it too had been healed. In the months to follow, she deserted him, wishing to have a "normal life", but Demetri did not stay. In the olden days, he was so used to picking up and taking his life elsewhere at the drop of a hat, and that was exactly what he did. Staying meant being noticed, or connecting with the prey he feasted on. Both of these things were not beneficial to his cause or his life. The vampire looked to the female before him, the beautiful vampiress she had become and smirked gently when she released his face from her hands. "My clan is going along well. We are increasing our numbers and keeping the humans from knowing our whereabouts. I would say it is very successful." But as he spoke to her, he could not recall the feelings he had once held for her. Was it only a crush, a pity relationship, or was it something more? He was unsure of his own mind at this point, being over thousands of years ago. He had loved and lost, but never really held on to anything. But she, she loved him. Whether it was long ago or still, he did not wish to ponder that. It didn't really matter. If she wanted anything more from him, she would have to push for it. "Yes Charli, you may join my clan, but know I am not going to play favorites with you. If you want anything here, you will have to work for it. Though.." he spoke softly as he looked into her eyes. "We really need a Vicecome and I want you to take that position."
Back to top Go down
Domina Charli
Prospect
Domina Charli

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 10:00 pm

Seeing the Dominus' cheeks raise on their own accord added an extra sparkle to the woman's eyes. Hearing that Demetri and his clan were well and strong was pleasing. He had come far from when the two last met, just like Charli had. Throughout the thousands of years she had blossomed into a successful vampiress, a strong and determined addition to the race who strived to one day seek revenge on the werewolves for what one had done to her towards the end of her human years. To be accepted into Demetri's home would offer Charli a sense of protection from possible threats and allow her to lower her anchor and truly settle down. Also, she could become familiar with previously unmet vampires and develop relationships with fellow clan members. The man who she had once loved in the past granted her permission to join his clan and she was grateful of his action. "Thank you. I don't expect to appear out of the blue and instantly be your favorite, Demetri", the female said before her gentle smile gradually faded, leaving her expression nonetheless duller. She was glad to accompany the leader of her race once again, even if they didn't have feelings for one another. The man seemed to have repeatedly given Charli opportunities to develop and become greater, the first being creating her existence as a vampire. She didn't know whom awaited her at the Dominus' abode but she anticipated meeting them and gaining an insight into their lives. Charli took a small step back and remained silent whilst the male paused and looked into her eyes, the distance between her peach-pink lips gradually growing as she focused on what was to be said. After being offered a position as Vicecome, the youthful woman nodded slightly and glanced over the other's face intently. "It would be my pleasure to fulfil that position for you", she said rather smoothly as her body slowly edged away from Demetri, positioning herself by his side, ready for him to lead her deeper into his lands.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:30 am

Change your name to Vicecome Charli. She is accepted and may post anywhere in the vampire lands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been A Long Time   It's Been A Long Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Been A Long Time
Page 1 of 1