Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Things - Noooo Touchy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellator Kenai
Shifter
Bellator Kenai

My Things - Noooo Touchy! Empty
PostSubject: My Things - Noooo Touchy!   My Things - Noooo Touchy! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:15 pm

For KenaiBear:

TAG: Name
WORD COUNT: #
NOTES: GO HERE
POSTING TEMPLATE. Writing will go here. Please feel free to use this, if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Things - Noooo Touchy!   My Things - Noooo Touchy! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:03 pm

For Demetri:

where my demons hide

But with the beast inside
A constant force, acting on a particle of mass m, will produce a constant acceleration a. Let us choose the x-axis to be in the common direction of F and a. What is the work done by this force on the particle in causing a displacement x?

We have, for constant acceleration, the relations a = ( V - v ) / t and x = ½ ( V + v ) t. Here v is the particle's speed at t = 0 and V is its speed at time t. The the work done is W = F x = m a x = m ( ( V - v ) / t ) ( ½ ( V + v ) ) t = ½ m V² - ½ m v².

We call one-half the product of the mass of a body and the square of its speed the kinetic energy of the body. If we represent kinetic energy by the symbol K, then K = ½ m v². We may then state the above equation in this way:

The work done by the resultant force acting on a particle is equal to the change in the kinetic energy of the particle.

A constant force, acting on a particle of mass m, will produce a constant acceleration a. Let us choose the x-axis to be in the common direction of F and a. What is the work done by this force on the particle in causing a displacement x?

We have, for constant acceleration, the relations a = ( V - v ) / t and x = ½ ( V + v ) t. Here v is the particle's speed at t = 0 and V is its speed at time t. The the work done is W = F x = m a x = m ( ( V - v ) / t ) ( ½ ( V + v ) ) t = ½ m V² - ½ m v².

We call one-half the product of the mass of a body and the square of its speed the kinetic energy of the body. If we represent kinetic energy by the symbol K, then K = ½ m v². We may then state the above equation in this way:

The work done by the resultant force acting on a particle is equal to the change in the kinetic energy of the particle.

There’s nowhere we can hide
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Things - Noooo Touchy!   My Things - Noooo Touchy! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 12:25 am

For my Favorite Werewolf:

CONTENT GOES HERE

T A G: --
M E N T I O N E D: --
N O T E S: --
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Things - Noooo Touchy!   My Things - Noooo Touchy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Things - Noooo Touchy!
Page 1 of 1