Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

Presence Empty
PostSubject: Presence   Presence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:02 am

As some of you have noticed already, Lucian and I haven't been around much. This week we are spending as much time together as possible. After this week he will have 2 weeks home, then he will leave for training. Training is just a few weeks and then he will return home for a couple of days. I am not going to be RPing much during this time. After that, he deploys. While he is gone, he will reply to things, but it will not be instant. He has already told me he wants to reply to things through me. That means he will email me his posts and I will post them for him. If you need to speak with him, you can always PM him. He will answer it. If for any reason you need to get into contact with me, PM this account.

For any of you I was replying to, I do apologize... But my husband comes first and this is our first deployment. I hope you all can understand. Thank you for your patience. Right before he leaves, there will probably be a thread up where you can say something nice to him as he heads to the other side of the world. Thank you all again.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Domina Vixin
Prospect
Domina Vixin

Character sheet

Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presence   Presence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:28 pm

Spend as much time together as possible. Everyone here will understand. I hope he will be safe in his first deployment and returns home well. Give him my best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presence   Presence Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:25 pm

*gross sobbing*
I'll miss you, J!
Take as much time as you need, we'll hold down the fort.

Presence Crying
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Presence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presence   Presence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Chat Tank :: Absences-
Jump to: