Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Serenade With Song (Eden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

To Serenade With Song (Eden) Empty
PostSubject: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Having been accepted into the lands of the Regina, he decided to explore what would now be his home. He did not wish to construct a den at this time or even go find one. Right now, he wished to see what the lands had for him, what trouble he could find, or possibly some sanctuary. After moving over the lands, he discovered a place he thought he would never find. The land was covered in magenta flowers and other types as well, which blended together to look like a fairy vomited over the land. Diallo stood back in awe as the scenery revealed itself to him, the rolling hills and patches of flora. His green eyes stared over the land, breathing in deeply as his four paws each took a step forward. He pinned his ears back to his head, listening and aware of any possible danger. When he discovered the coast had been cleared, he raised them to their natural stance and walked from the land. He knew what he must do, remembering the way Eden had treated him at the border, fantasizing over her words as they replayed within his head. The large cat could not help but to smile at such thoughts. She and he possibly together, here and now. It was quite the thing to wonder about. He had never thought of himself as a leader, nor could he be one right away, but if he had to lead to be with Eden, he would learn everything he could from her. Stripping his mind of such thoughts, he decided I was time to return to his human home and retrieve his beloved item of value.

Racing on his four paws, he moved as quick as he could to the edge of the territory. The large cat was not as agile as other mammals in his feline genus, but he made due with what he had. His large black stripes aided his body to mesh with the surroundings of nature, blocking his possible targets from spotting him. Diallo rushed to the land, and once he was in scent distance from the humans, he switched to his human shell, tucking his hands deep into the back pockets of his torn jeans. He turned his head from left to right as he approached an alley. He needed to make sure no human nor other creature saw what he had just done. He walked for miles down the streets, still holding his hands in his pockets. Pulling out his iPod and headphones from his thin zip up sweater, he placed the ear buds in his canals. Playing his favorite song, he moved to the beat of the music, ignoring the looks from passing strangers or judgmental calls from the humans. He was happy going about his business and doing what he could to not be seen by fans. He finally made it to his block and raced up the steps to his studio apartment he shared with his friends. Opening the door, he found them playing a video game and screaming at the TV. Normally he would gladly join them, but he had other matters to address. The lovely tigress would surely love his surprise more than if he were to just play with his pals. Walking to his room, he opened the door and sat on his bed, pulling the guitar box out from underneath the frame. He pulled it up onto his lap and slowly unlocked each latch and opened it, looking to the instrument below. "Hey there gorgeous, daddy's home," he said softly as he stroked the neck and strings of the guitar. He closed the lid and locked the latches, slinging it over his shoulder and walked out of his room. As he walked out, he stopped behind the couch. He stared at the three guys playing their game and screaming angrily. He could not help but to chuckle. "I am headed out for a couple days. If you need anything, I got my cell..." The guys waved him off, "see you later bro!" "Have fun man!" "Catch you on the flip side dude!" Smiling as they did not turn around, he tightened his grip on the strap and walked out of the apartment, closing the front door behind him.

He made his way back to the land of the shifters, making sure as he shifted, the guitar was safe. Padding his four paws to the floor was much quicker means of travel than just on his two legs. As he smelled the familiar scent, a smile tugged at the corners of his mouth. Once he was fully in the region, he shifted to his human form, taking care of his guitar case. He made his way to the Regina's den. As he stood outside, he called to her. "Eden, are you there? I wish to show you something." He waited patiently and as soon as she was present, before she could utter a word, he spoke softly, "close your eyes and follow me..." He held out his hand for her to hold onto, hoping she would trust him and follow as he asked. As she performed the task he asked, and grabbed his hand, he could not help but to smile at her. He led her towards the Magenta Meadows as he had visited no less than an hour ago. Once he was there, he looked to her and asked that she stay in her place. He asked her to sit down, making sure she would be seated in the soft fluff of the flowers for comfort and to avoid the pain of doing so. He rested across from her after she did so, watching her eyes to make sure he could not see her oceanic blues peeking from their casings. When he was situated, he quietly unlocked the guitar from the case and placed it to the floor by his side. Holding the guitar in his hand, he started to strum and hum before the words started to form from his lips.

"Tell me do you think it'd be all right
If I could just crash here tonight
You can see I'm in no shape for driving
And anyway I've got no place to go
And you know it might not be that bad
You were the best I'd ever had
If I hadn't blown the whole thing years ago
I might not be alone"

((All credits for lyrics belong to Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy))
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:28 am

[[ Mother turned the Wifi on, you're in luck. ]]

As the tigress woke to an early start, she spent her morning in her cave to enjoy the silence that came with it all. She was more than welcome to free any of those who needed counseling into her cave, as well as some who just wanted to, well, hang out, maybe become better friends or common packmates. For her to be the leader, she found these small things an important part of the position, well knowing who she had let in to her lands and how all it played to be on how they ended up there in the first place. There was one that had caught her eye, another, not her Epror, whom she had become quite close with lately since the beginning of her time here, but an actual tiger. Like her. He held the original tiger color orange, unlike herself, however he was most definitely the most handsome male of the species she had laid her eyes on. It had been of the first to join her ranks as a Bellator, working under her rule yet always keeping her curious as to when she would see him last. Eden refused to call it a 'crush', but how could she not want to know more on this tiger, he was the only one to relate with after all. Not only was he the same, but they both shared the same friendliness and welcoming manner, a connection almost to be made when their eyes met. Sometimes, she believed it was not what she would presume, thinking less of the idea that he felt the same when he saw her and it was all in her head. The white tigress looked to her belongings, lost in her daydreams as she begun to wonder more and more of the possibility. She sighed, picking up the strange thought to clean away her cave and finally get dressed for the day as it had just begun, prepping herself and thinking of ideas for her book she couldn't quite find an ending to. Her lips pursed in concentration, fiddling with silver locket around her neck that dangled over the color of her grey sweatshirt, her torn denim shorts lay a majority hidden beneath it for they liked to ride up between her thighs when she would sit or simply walk around. Of course, like normal, her hair bounced in light waves behind her to rest towards the center of her back, a thin hairband to hold it back in place from falling into her pale blue eyes.

Eden looked about the room as she reached for the mop, holding still as the familiar friendly voice of the male she daydreamed about spoke from the mouth of her cave. From her point of view, she started to believe she was hearing things, but when she turned her head, Diallo stood patiently, bringing out his hand for hers to take. Now she's gone mad apparently. This had to be a dream, right? "H-Hi Diallo.. I'm here..." Her eyes clouded a lighter blue, widening slightly before walking over to take his hand, warmth instantaneously being wrapped around her in a heated blanket as she moved closer to his side. Eden soon closed her eyes at his request, gripping his hand and lacing her fingers through hers, a smile tugging at her lips at how wonderful the dream was playing out to be. But it was how real it felt that drove her to the edge of belief, sending her into the depths to realize it was real after all. She tried to follow along as they walked, keeping him with her trust to hold to now allow her to trip or fall over something without her knowing. "Where exactly are you taking me?" A small giggle rose in her delighted voice, walking closely at his side. The scent of flowers emanated in her nose, smiling wider as she knew where he had taken her. Magenta Meadows; a place of serenity and beauty all in one, the aroma of sweet floral to welcome them as soon as their feet hit the grass. Hills beyond hills of room to run for those who needed the place, and time for themselves where she could only imagine what happened, wether it be sitting by them lonesome selves, or spending it by collecting herbs or maybe the possible hunt if they were to be lucky, it still left her wondering.

As she sat down on the comfortable hilltop, she crossed her legs to pivot beneath her to the side, leaning her weight upon her one arm as the other lay across her lap. Her eyes opened to see him unlocking a guitar case, knowing full well of what he had planned for the evening with her as she watched him pull it out and start to play. She couldn't help the light pink color rising on her cheeks at how romantic it was for him to go through such trouble; for her that is. As his song whispered over the hills and into her ear canals, she smiled at him, the glint of a pale light reflecting in her eyes from the song and filling them with a brighter blue than before. Meanwhile, the regina kept herself occupied by attempting to move at his side and lean her body against him. His fingers playing perfectly along the neck of the beautiful instrument and letting all the words flow out of him like he had practiced them over and over just to make it worth while to preform for her. Never before had someone done such things for her, they only stopped to enjoy the view and not even bother to get to know her. Maybe it was a sign of some sort, that the idea in her head that always swirled around was true and that maybe he too could like her... for her..
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Strumming his thumb over the strings, he continued to sing to her. His voice was louder than the animals around them, the insects and everything else. There was peace and quiet here. Only two souls spending their time with one another, two hearts beating. His eyes stared into hers, until she moved to his side. Feeling her warmth to his side, he could not help but to smile. The words rolled off his tongue as he sang more to her, feeling in beat with the music, more so than he had been before. He was pouring himself out to her with the lyrics he had written himself. He had not placed them in an album yet, or sang it to his fans. This was a special song. He had written it long ago, but searched for the perfect girl to sing it to. Eden was that girl. Eden Delilah White had captured the younger feline's heart. Her scent drove him into a frenzy and his heart skipped a beat when she spoke his name. Diallo would not call it love just yet, at least not out loud. He would not be the one to make a fool of himself, not ever again. Sure the circumstances were much different, but none the less, he did not wish to look foolish.

"Tomorrow we can drive around this town
And let the cops chase us around
The past is gone but something might be found
To take its place...hey jealousy"

Before singing the rest of the lyrics, he decided now was not the right time to finish the song. Not yet at least. He slowly placed the guitar back into the case, closing the lid so bugs or other things could not get to it. "I've been working on that song for a long time now. I have been searching for the perfect girl to test it out on, you know since, my fans would always love to hear new material. You're the first person to actually hear this song..." he said softly as he looked to the flowers to his side. Placing a gentle hand around the stem, he pulled it from the ground and smiled down to it. As he lifted it up, he looked over to Eden and presented her with his tiny token of appreciation. "What do you think of the song? Do you think my fans will enjoy it or hope it is about them? It's actually funny," he chuckled. "I started singing at a young age, I actually used to sing my younger sister to sleep when she had nightmares. As a shifter, I never really sang to anyone. It was not until I needed a job to get a place that I started peddling on the street corners. I sang songs of cheer and joy, hoping the passer-bys would toss money into my cup or guitar case at the time. I met the guys on the streets as well, and we soon became a 'band' and started making money. We played all kinds of shows and venues. Our names are actually known out there. And in the last couple of years, my fame has increased as well as my talent. I think it all really took off for me after I started to sing..." he looked to her and finally caught himself rambling at this point. She had not asked any of this and for that fact, his cheeks grew rosy and bright. "I am sorry Eden. Is there anything you wish to speak of? I am all ears," he said as he wiggled both of his ears playfully.

((All credits for lyrics belong to Gin Blossoms - Hey Jealousy))
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 5:19 pm

A fuzzy feeling in her stomach jumbled about on its own control, keeping her mind from growing into her daydreams any further as she leaned a bit more on his side. He was so warm, was all of that she could think when sitting there, listening to his voice descend from the song's center. This wasn't the end, but she smiled at the progress he had made so far, looking up to him as he put the instrument away and out of reach for him to touch again as he turned back to speak. Eden gazed deeply into his eyes with a fragile mind, smiling softly at him and even wider as he blushed at his rambles. He couldn't be anymore cuter if he tried, and his laugh, it make the tiny hairs on her arms stick straight up as well as brighten the shine in her eyes. She laughed with him, taking the kind gesture of the small pink flower between her fingers, pinching it and tucking it behind her ear to show. Sitting up, she pushed off from his side lightly to sit straighter in her spot upon the meadowy hill, "It's a beautiful song, and I anticipate on hearing more, when you're done with it, that is. I'm sure you're audience will love it just as much as me, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about, Diallo. If you don't mind me asking, why did you think I was the perfect girl for it? I mean, there's lots of others around here that could easily be charmed by you to listen, and I am your leader, but that doesn't make it better of a person just because of my authority." She lifted her gaze to meet his with a wide toothy grin, blushing a bit at her stubbornness to realize he choose her because he liked her. They were tigers after all, it was just, normal, she supposed.

"Also, there's nothing to worry about when you go on speaking like that, I actually kinda like it... I mean, uh... What I meant was is that it gives me a quick insight of your past, and I hope to know more about you Diallo, not just because of how close we are in our other forms, but because I do actually find you a fascinating individual, let alone Bellator. I have no other questions for the moment, as for your 'band', I wish you luck on making it more popular. Music is one of my greatest interests, but nothing like yourself. I play only the piano, a bit of violin at the most if I gave a bit more practice for myself." She looked to the case where the guitar lay, sighing slowly as she wished to learn how to play it herself, then brightening her mood as an idea popped in her head, "Would you teach me how to play guitar?" At that, she blushed and giggled, covering her mouth to cover her foolish little laugh and color. Great, what's next? More embarrassment or the fate of standing up and not being a coward for asking. She had always wanted to learn how to preform such an instrument, and maybe, if he gave her the chance, she too could play, with him sometime. "You don't have too... I was just wondering."
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 11:49 am

Not only did she find him intriguing, but she enjoyed his song. Fighting the want to blush, he thought of things that were disgusting, yet kept a smile on his face. Eden was a special female, not for the reasons that they were both tigers, or she was a Regina. It seemed to be more between the two. It was something he couldn't even think about properly. Images of her smile flashed through his mind. He wanted nothing more than to kiss her, that's what he really wanted. If he could feel this way without the physical connection of their lips, then he could only imagine how an intimate connection would change things. But luckily for Diallo, he had not grown brave enough for such a bold move just yet. Flooding his mind back to their conversation, he smiled and nodded his head, "I hope they like it as much as you do.. That just means even more fame for us. As far as... the meaning for the song... Well,' he paused for a moment, thinking over the perfect thing to say within his mind. "Well, if I were to be with anyone, causing trouble or just doing whatever I want, I would want to do it with you... A girl like you...' He caught himself, a little too late, hoping she would understand what he was and was not trying to say. He adored Eden, she was very nice to him, beautiful and passionate about music. She was like a dream come true if she ever became his. "Well, if there is anything you would ever like to know, I'm an open book pretty much... Sometimes there are even notes and lyrics thrown in there," he smiled as he chuckled to his remark. He felt overly joyed just to be here around Eden. It was like her aura was fueling his happy spirits, causing him to be in the best mood of his life.

"I love that you can play those instruments. I dabble in piano, but violin... It's so different and yet a likeness to the guitar, it's pretty cool. But if you really wish to learn the guitar, I will be more than willing to teach you... Actually, now would be a great time... I mean if that's what you like? I would be willing to teach you, unless you want to do something else. I am totally up for anything you want to do... or you know... whatever," he smiled to shut himself up from rambling. It seemed like when Eden was around his mouth just sputtered and spoken even without him truly wishing to do so. He chuckled as he looked down to his guitar and then back up to Eden. He could always teach her in her room, or out in the open. It really did not matter to him. Anytime with Eden was the perfect time for anything. They could decide to roll in the flowers down the hills and he wouldn't argue against it. She was everything he would want in a mate, and as he looked over her lyrics to multiple songs started to fill his tiny cavern hiding away his mind from the world. She was his creative juice, although, all the songs he wished to sing spoke of love or catching the feelings.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 pm

Eden nodded, smiling bright,"I'd love to start now, as long as that's alright. I don't have anything much to do with my time anyway as it is, just trying to find a certain muse to write the rest of my book. Everything is more or less finished in my case, but I can't seem to find an ending. A writer's worst nightmare basically." She laughed, covering the flushed color that spread across her face like his at his fit of rambling. It was cute and she enjoyed hearing all of what he liked to say, "Playing the piano is not as difficult as I had presumed on my first shot as a young shifter, but once I had gotten the hang of it, it was easy. Sad to say I can't speak for the violin as much, but I practice, and practice makes perfect from what I've heard. It is wonderful to hear that you have at least worked a bit in the arts of pianism, along with the common interest you share too in the love of music. Maybe sometime we'll have to play together, I mean.. shit..." Her eyes closed tight as she shook her head, cursing under her breath at the strangeness in her words. Unfortunately, she didn't know how to take it back as it was what she wanted to say, but a whole another meaning. The tigress had secretly found it humorous at her own set of words, however she quickly erased the foolishness and replaced it with even more blush as she looked up to meet his gaze. At this rate, the next thing she'll be doing is watching him walk away with a weird look on his face. You're an idiot, you know that? Why can't you just learn how to speak to guys for once. This never happened before, so why now are you being a complete dope? It made her sigh as she agreed with her thoughts, squirming in her seat upon the grass before apologizing to him. "Sorry for cursing, I usually don't use foal language around the rest, but you knew what I mean, right?" Her eyes pleaded with forgiveness, even though it was respectful of him to forgive her anyway for she was still his leader. But how could she not? It wasn't her fault really, it just came out wrong, that's all.

Clearing everything out of her mind to relax, Eden pinched the bridge of her nose and rolled back her shoulders in the attempt of cracking the bones in her spine back to normal as she had been slouching for too long. As she rolled up her sleeves, she nodded affirmatively she wanted to try, swallowing the small lump caught in her throat as it had somehow caused her to be unable to speak. She was stuck gazing into his eyes, which soon lingered further down his face, glancing back up so it didn't pause for so long. A low growl worked its way into her throat but never was allowed to pass as she leaned closer on her palms. The warmth of him practically sent waves through the air towards her like a magnetic field, pulling her and tugging her closer until they were molded into perfect puzzle pieces. Eden did not let this happen, not now, not so soon just because she had a little crush over someone she had only known for such short of a time. What an idiot she was, he'd never like her like that, she thought. Shaking it off, she flattened her smile, "How do you want me to sit? Position me in whatever way you think would be best to learn the guitar, but if you prefer something else, I trust you to keep it professional." Her words made her blush again, but she did not giggle or smile, for it was too much to bare already from what she had said.

"I trust you, Diallo." She stated, defeatedly giving him a small, innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 pm

"I was never too into writing actual literature. I have, however, written songs, as you can tell. But I bet that takes a lot of work to do a whole story. My stories normally only last for a total of four minutes or shorter. I may not be the most knowledgable on the book or subject, but if you ever need help, feel free to ask me... And that goes with everything, so you know... Okay?" He stopped himself for a moment again. There he was, being all weird again. As she cussed, he could not help but to chuckle a tiny bit. "It's alright Regina.. I mean Eden, you can speak however you like in front of me, and yes, I would love to play my guitar while you play your piano together. I think we could really make something great together... In a song, of course..." That was a close one. Diallo was so comfortable with her, that it made him nervous and speak things he was thinking. Why was he doing that? It was the most bizarre thing ever. She had a unique effect on his mind, his body, and his heart. Focusing on the guitar, he took it out of the case and handed it to her. He told her to sit with her legs crossed and rest it gently over them. "No homo, but I'm gonna get really up close to you... I mean, not that you are a dude or anything... but like... You know what I mean?" He scooted himself across the floor and moved himself to sit directly behind her. He pressed his chest to her back and hung his chin over her shoulder. "This way I can show you exactly what cords to use and what to do with them properly. It's easiest if I can imagine I am playing it. You're the first person to ever ask me to teach them, so I feel pretty honored right now," as well as some other feelings that were overwhelming the poor Bellator. His Regina had no idea the effect she held over him. Picking up her hands, he placed them in the spots they needed to be. As he held each hand, he instructed her to strum or pluck a cord. Helping her get along the way, he taught her to play "Mary Had A Little Lamb". Soon she was able to play the song by herself, slow, but correct. Diallo released her hands and rested his head upon her shoulder, looking over, listening, and watching her hands move over his baby. It was a beautiful thing, two beautiful things. One touching the other just right, making an old, yet perfect song. He found himself drifting into the moment, being so close to her neck, he could smell her scent perfectly, wanting nothing more than to kiss her. But he was nervous and he knew this was only for teaching. He would not be so bold as to try for anything with his Regina, unless she truly wished for it. Unless Eden herself asked him or made the first move.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:22 am

[[ Big reply, you owe me. ]]

Playing along to what she was initially taught, she couldn't help but smile in doing so as she felt him so close, the warmth of his skin making her every being comfortable while teaching her. It was the little things like this that made her want even more, to try her hardest not to show much of the emotions that ran through her mind and body, but still manage a friendly, plain smile on her face. It was difficult, she would not deny, and she knew for the matter it would not end until it twas to be relieved, that is, if it ever would. She feared it was just a phase she was going through, that it could just be because he was the only tiger to first come amongst her lands and she had grown a bit too close, too fast. Maybe she was like this naturally, or maybe vise-versa, whatever it was, it had to end, somehow. It would interfere too much at what is at hand, taking action in having a potential companion could counteract with her plans and possibly drive her a bit too far then what is needed. She did not need company at this time, but a friend sounded quite nice, and Diallo seemed to fit the bill more than perfectly besides her lovely associate, Serac. He was perfect, possibly even more than perfect she would say, but how could that even be? She could only wonder, strumming sweetly over the strings the further her thoughts carried into its dark abyss. It was a dark place, she knew, for which she knew not of how far it would take her somedays and somehow. The curiouser she became, it would expand, causing her even more tension to not comprehend the outside world. It was her world, an imaginary realm built from when she was a mere cub that has never been wrecked, and nor it shall not ever been taken down. Since the beginning of Diallo's stay within her shifter regions, she had felt these strange feelings mix up and keep her from creating the muse for her book. It made her want to write about crushes, and gooey romance, not the things she was used to, which made her frustrated enough at times to skip work for the better of herself in going home to daydream in her cave for as long as she could. His trust had been granted at first sight, and from the looks of it, she knew with such a beautiful instrument that he cared for it much like a child, as she would for her precious violin or piano. The tigress smiled softly to herself as she played, humming too the notes by heart and memory of when she would hear mortal mothers sing to her children when they were left to play in the parks or something along those lines. As much as it would hurt to wonder what it was like to have a father, she was at least glad to see her beautiful mother before her days of a slow death. There were times the regina would seek upon these memories, smile at the times they shared when Darren was still there and her mother were still alive. It was centuries ago, but the warmth still glowed in her golden heart to that day the love she had for them and what they did for her in her growing years.

She found herself no longer playing, but rubbing over her locket as she would do whenever she would think about her past life. A habit one would say, though she never minded it before since others would not ask. Her long lochs of platinum blonde hugged the sides of her face and as she pulled them all to the opposite side away from his, her chin tilted to meet his shining beautiful pairs of emeralds. Their faces so close to one another provided the shade of a satin pink rose to rise over her nose and cheeks, brightening her hint of light freckles that dotted over her nose unintentionally. His breath could be felt upon her skin, his chin just touching lightly of her shoulder, but oh-so close for their mouths to touch. Finding the bit of nerve, she leaned in a bit closer, splitting the gap of their lips to touch and spread a burning sensation over her as she closed her pale eyes shut. As if she were a flower that had awaken from its long sleep over the winter, she blossomed, sending surges of unknown tingles up her spine and through her bones. If she were to be in her other form, the color would not matter of her face, but she would know by the hairs standing up over her skin, that this, was real. It felt like static electricity shocking one at its finger tips, so lovely, and magnificent as most people would describe it. Slowly, her eyes opened again, but she did not want to pull away, instead she kissed him again and once the instincts had taken over, it was done. Eden covered her mouth in bewilderment of her own actions, turning a bright red as she searched for his reaction, the surprise, the confusion, whatever it was to occur. She did not know how to respond to such a thing, what to do as a leader except just sit there and stare. Her words could only come out in short gasps, chocking a bit out of nervousness, "I-I'm.. I'm so sorry, I-... I d-didn't mean t-too.. Um..." Her eyes slightly widened, and she then removed the guitar to stand, tugging the insides of her jean shorts back down from them riding up. Diallo meant a lot to her, and with all of whats gone on, it felt like the most natural thing to do, so why did she feel so frustrated, why did it make her feel so confused with her decision. Looking back to him, she gave him an apologetic stare and sad smile, bowing her head in respect, "I'm sorry, Diallo.. I didn't mean to lead.. um.. you onto anything... I just...." She searched for the words, only to come up blank and curse, "Damnit." Pacing around, she would not leave, instead keeping herself occupied by raking her fingers through her hair as she tried to sort things out between them. She did not want for it to be awkward, she wanted this to eventually take time, and she was never good at this. Great... just great, Eden...
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:44 am

[[I had no idea we were owing each other stuff.. -chuckles-]]

He listened as she played the cords, getting better and better by the second it seemed. He could not help but to smile and watch her, thinking of how wonderfully she was playing. Perhaps someday, they would make their own music. The Bellator could only imagine the voice she had once singing, perfect and radiant. They could make a duet, singing of their love or whatever they wanted. Love. Where did that word come from? Diallo knew his feelings for her were stronger than the stench of a scared skunk. He knew they had only known one another for a couple of weeks, surely not enough time to love someone. But how could he truly know, he had never loved before. Every time he saw her or heard her name, his heart would beat hard against his chest, trying its best to break from the boney cage. When he thought of her, it was only of her. Images he had saved in his mind from the first day they met, the sound of her laughter, and her smile. He loved that he could make her laugh, that he was the very cause of her joy. With a sound as beautiful as that, he would keep it up as much as he could. Of in his own world, he little noticed she had stopped playing the guitar, his precious instrument. It was not until her lips were pressed tight to his. At first he thought it were a dream, a trick his imagination was playing on him. Such a cruel thing to do. But as the second kiss rushed over him, he knew it was not fake.

The power that flowed through the kiss, it enabled him to think he could do anything. His mind flourished with ideas of love and being with Eden. There was no greater feeling, not even his guitar could match the feelings she was giving him. For years, his guitar was the only thing that could truly bring a bright smile to his face. But now, Eden took the place of his guitar. His heart raced within his body even more. All he wanted right now was to kiss her, nothing more and nothing less. He had never truly been in a real relationship and to his Regina, it would be a very serious commitment. She was no ditzy human or nit-witted Shifter. She was wise beyond her years and a heart of pure gold. He could not help but to smile at her as they kissed. But like a tidal wave, she moved from his lips, causing the male to feel foolish. He opened his eyes abruptly, thinking another kiss would follow and he would be able to wrap his arms around her tightly, but as she made a distance between them, placing his guitar on the ground, he was slightly confused. She did not want to lead him on to what? Picking up the guitar and placing it inside it's protective case, he looked up to her. He had a soft smile placed on his lips. He listened to her words, as jumbled and soft they were. She wanted him, but did not at the same time. The concept was rather interesting for the male, but he would be the perfect gentleman.

Breaking the gap between then, he stood and walked to face her. "Delilah, it is quite alright, I assure you. The kiss was a simple way of showing one another we do care about each other. If you are uncomfortable with such a thing, then I shall not try and kiss you again. But I want you to know, that whatever that was, I utterly enjoyed it. And I would honestly, be very into pursuing a relationship with you in the future because of it. For now, I think the kisses were perfect, really putting things into perspective for me. I do not wish for more of anything from this, unless you do. My apologies for putting you in such a rough spot, I should have been more professional. I do care for you, Eden. I really do," he said with a soft smile. He slowly reached for her hand and placed it within his. No matter what was to come of this, he did not want the day to be ruined. They could do anything or go anywhere she wished. He did not look to his guitar, his whole attention was placed on her. He gave her a tender smile, waiting patiently for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:27 pm

But she wanted to kiss him again, several times if she could, and so she could not for the sake of her reputation. It never bothered her of what people said or tried to do to her in order for her to sink, however it was much, too much to deal with at such a time while dealing with the expanse of a pack of shifters to work over. Diallo, she would try and say is the least of her worries, but with that she would be lying through her teeth, and she was never one to lie much unless the stakes were high. Eden's eyes shared her apology and guilt - clouded by light blues and the reflection of the clouds that hung above their heads. Feeling uncomfortable in this human skin, she let the power of her wash over and within seconds she sat as a white tiger amongst the meadowy hills she had come to know for so long, sighing to relieve herself worry. Erecting her round ears outwards and tail curled closely around her side, she stared at him for a small second and began to sheepishly smile for her own embarrassment, ridding the blush that hid underneath her furry cheeks, "It's not that I don't want to begin something with you, Diallo, but I feel with rushing into such actions so quickly it could lead to something non-serious and affect my work as a leader. In all truth..." She gave an uneasy sigh and sense of nervousness ran in shivers up her hollow spine, "I want to kiss you, again that is..., but its that I barely know you as it is. You've probably had numerously amounts of past girlfriends, some that may or may not have lasted as long as you would have liked or some that you wished to end so quickly because the differences you shared. That's what I mean, Diallo." The tigress slowly moved from her spot and stalked near to his side while her gaze stayed locked with his. Eden then looked down to close her eyes, nudging her nose into the side of his leg nicely in a friendly manner before sitting back down, "I don't want to end up like that with you... And if we do have a lot of common things, then maybe, it could lead to a strong relationship to what I hope. I care for you too, as my Bellator, friend, and a really really best friend, if you know what I mean." Her tail bat against the ground in loud thumps, flushed underneath her fur but glad to the thought that he couldn't see it, hinting the words towards the end of what she felt inside, but was too scared to say to his face. She had a crush on him, the humans would say, but in the lines of being an animal, it was finding a potential mate worth to help her through the long journey, "I know this might bother you, but, do you mean it when you say you too would like to start a bond between us other than friends? And not for my rank, but for the shifter I am instead?" Eden watched for his reaction with a slight bit of hope behind her bright oceanic eyes that shown into his emeralds, questioned by her words, but simply keeping a small smile turned at her lips. With that, she nudged him another time gently and cooed a soft playful growl, patiently waiting his response on that matter and what to feel in order for her to drop or pick up what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Green eyes trapped themselves against her light blue orbs, wondering what she would give him as a reply. He had enjoyed their moment together, truly wishing it had not ended so abruptly. He did care for her, possibly even loved her. She was the first female who did not try and thrust herself onto him, instead she was calm and gentle about it. She was in fact worried about "being another number". The funny thing was, there was no first. She was the first. "Delilah, we can go at a snail's pace if you truly desire it. But I will tell you this. There have been none before you. A long time ago, when I was with my natal pack, there was a female who threw herself at me constantly, always trying to force my paw in her direction. Her name was Shenzi. She was the most beautiful tigress of our lands, excluding my mother and sister, but I did not like her. I never attempted anything with her, in fact, those kisses we just shared were my very first. They were amazing, just how I had heard of them. Because I denied her, she lied and told my clan I raped her, pretending right before the others. They chased me out and I have not returned since. My apologies if I have upset you in any way. I will make no more moves from this moment on, if that is what you truly wish. So far, being in this pack, being here with you, it has been my greatest memory. As far as knowing me better, you can ask me anything and I shall answer it honestly. I will allow you to ask about anything you like, just be ready in return for I will probably want to know the same questions from you.." His eyes looked to her as she had shifted from her human form to the feline during his speech. Deciding to follow after the Regina, he shifted to his form as well. The large Siberian tiger looked down to her, feeling her rub against him. He stared down, and slowly closed his eyes to the affection. How he wished he could show it back, but he had promised he would not, not presently, or unless she truly wanted it. Diallo was a gentleman, even in his primal form. He would do anything to keep her happy, to keep her mind at ease about him. Diallo was thankful for the wonderful things his father had taught him, respect, dignity, consideration of feelings for others and honor. His eyes rolled over her form, analyzing each black stripe as if it were a work of art. In the future, if things did change for her, he would be more than happy to step up and be the tiger she needed by her side. He did not fear the other races, even from the stories he had heard of them. His voice was soft and tender, slipping into her ears as if it were the sweetest honey of the bees, "Eden, I mean every word I tell you. I care about you deeply. Your rank means nothing to me, not in this position. I like you for who you are. As my Regina I respect all decisions you make and will carry out all the orders you wish to give me. I will do anything and everything in my power to keep you safe from harm and happy beyond your wildest dreams. And if one day, you do decide to you love me and wish for aid in your role over the pack, then I shall step up as you wish and be there for you one hundred percent. If you ask of me to be your Rex, I shall not deny you.. I don't even think it to be an option." He smiled to her, showing off his bright, yet timid smile. Perhaps now was not the best time to speak of such things, with her already worried he was only after her rank. But he meant every word of it. Diallo truly cared for Eden and he would do all he said, all he promised her. Shifting his weight, he laid down beside her, now looking up to her as his massive paws rested under his heavy chin. "Is there anything you wish to do? I can escort you home or we can go explore more of this great land you have claimed?" He did not care what her reply would be, as long as he was promised a chance to be this close to her again, and hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:18 am

There had been none before you... Those were the only words he spoke of that made her insides burn and flourish with a foreign feeling to which she knew she had never felt not once before. She knew not of what to think of the male's whereabouts when it did not consist of other women. Nonetheless she did not judge him for the wrong doing of perhaps taking up the decision of falling it love, for it was both a terrible and wonderful feeling. Eden knew was it was like to press forth into deeper emotions such as that, but she was but of only a fool when it did, and did not see what most others would later on in life. His story sounded as if he came from greatness, but trapped beyond the one individual's selfishness. It truly was sad to see that such a dashing tiger could come from such a place and still be able to hold his head higher than she had seen in some shifters with a tilted past-life, "It astounds me, actually, that the words to what you speak are drenched in your own honesty. I would have guessed you would've had a minimum amount of lovers, to say the least, but it appears that I have mistaken my judgement. As for your loyalty to me, well, that is all that I ever ask for within this pack, no matter the cause nor individual. If we are to strive as a clan against to whatever we might face, I know that I have you to count on, along with everyone else, to be at my side when it all goes down. Diallo.. I.." The wise tigress drew out a long breath as she configured the words in her head to say. There were many ways she could put this, but did not know how, as she had never been in this issue. Closing her pale hues, Eden nuzzled against the hardness of his chest and into the nap of his neck, curling her tail around her side while flicking the end to meet the end of his gently.

The Regina did not speak as he did, listening to the parts he had to say in order for her to give her some time, and the trust that he would do nicely as the Rex of the shifter race she gathered. Her eyes sparkled as they opened, tinged with a lavender due to the luminous sunset off towards yonder of the hills and great beyond to what she still had yet to explore. But the horizon was descending, and soon enough the lands would be coursed with the blackness of a pure summer night, "The position of the Rex is still yet to be decided, but it pleases me to hear of how you'd promise yourself to my lands and my very being to be with me. Diallo, I mean nothing to come of it from moving away from you during our share of a kiss. It was foolish of me to begin with on rushing it a tad, for it was only my emotions getting ahead of me. But that is what a special person does to one, they push another to the point where they fall head over heels and will do anything for them in the time of need. That is me to you, Diallo, and I trust that you will forever be that individual in my life that will grant me protection, and a happiness to what no other could gift. I had a family once, but it had been long since, since I have seen them last. They have now all left me, and this band of shifters, you see, is that bowl of icecream to my life. And you, Diallo.." She smiled gently before riskily taking a chance of moving her nose to press against his, opening her bright sky-blue hues so that he could see that she cared for him just as equally as he told her, "You, Diallo are the cherry on top." The white tigress then let out her tongue and cleaned off his chin, treating him with an undesired affection as she only wanted to kiss him one last time, though perhaps it could not be the last. There could be many more ahead of them if their relationship progressed into something stronger, almost unstoppable, even. Eden did not wish to rush things from this point between the other tiger, but she did want to take new risks. As she peered into his glorious ivy hues, she looked away to see the little sight of the pack's clearing and the plant-life that rose over her cave off into the distance. It was late, and the temperature seemed to of been dropping now that fall was almost near. Surely he would need a better place to stay, she thought, "How about you come and lay within my cave for the night? It is more roomier, and lots of space for more than just myself. The winds are to pick up during the night, and I wouldn't want you to be bothered by it while sleeping in the clearing, alone. We can walk.. together there." She said shyly, dipping her head until reminding herself that it was not what a leader was supposed to do before raising it back up to meet his eyes again. The wind brushed through her hair like a soft hand, bristling the end of her spine to shudder until rising herself to her four large paws and nodding her head to follow.
Back to top Go down
Rex Diallo
Shifter
Rex Diallo

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:34 am

"Eden, the kiss was not a mistake. I don't know much about things when it comes to relationships, but I have seen the way my parents used to look to one another. My mother deeply loved my father and he loved her just the same if not more. But from tales and stories, I have heard that the feelings that are associated with a single kiss can, possibly, mean so much more. I'm not saying it will, or will not, but it showed something to me. I enjoyed it and if you were to bless me again with such a gift, I would not deny it. I will do anything that you ask of me, but I will say this... That was the best I have ever had." Diallo could feel her fur pressed to his. But soon it moved from him. As her cold and tender nose pressed to his glossy onyx one, he looked to her. Of the analogy that was her life, he was the summit, the peak of it all. Did that mean that she loved him? He was uncertain. He wished it meant that she was. Diallo cared for her greatly. He could not believe that this was happening. He stared into her eyes, not able to stop himself from smiling. She was amazing and he wanted anything and everything to do with her. Everything about her was beautiful and he could not help himself from falling for her. When she mentioned for both of then to retire to her den, he was more than happy to oblige her. They would have the peace and quiet of the den to shelter them from intrusion. They could talk about anything for hours and if he were lucky, he might get another kiss from her. "That sounds wonderful. Let me grab my baby really quick. Taking a step to the rear, he turned to his baby's case. He made sure it was secured in the protective hard cover. Gently picking up the sling in his maw, he lifted his head high, making sure it did not hang and scrape along the floor. He walked back to her side, rubbing his ribs against hers as they walked. His tail flicked from side to side as they moved in silence. He was surely falling for this girl hard and very fast. She was everything he could imagine in a female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Serenade With Song (Eden)   To Serenade With Song (Eden) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Serenade With Song (Eden)
Page 1 of 1