Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 3:59 pm

As she made her way off the streets and into what looked like some kind of night club, a devious grin slipped onto the young girls face. It had been a long night since she had been out to something like this, actually, it was the first time. Her animal side was twitching behind her eyes. She hadn't had human contact in a while, this was exactly what she needed, what she wanted. The light blue dress fell down to her mid thighs, hair straightened and reaching her mid back. The young girl made her way to the little bar and flicked up two fingers, calling over the bartender on the other side. "Yes, I would like a lemonade whiskey mix, please, and thank you." A look in her eye made the man not argue as he went back to mix the drink, returning it to her in no time.

Fallon put the money on the counter, pushing it over to him with a nod of thankfullness. The young girl leaned back against the counter, sipping delicately at the drink in her hand as golden tinted eyes followed along the room. She studied the males she could find along with the females as well. Fallon brushed her bangs out of her face, basically just relaxing. It felt good to be out of the woods and out of the mangled clothes she had been in. Now she just wanted to relax and have some fun. She continued to sip at the whiskey and look around, waiting for someone to approach her, or for her to catch eye with someone interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:34 pm

"What a boring ass day..." he said as he looked over the useless emails he received at work. He had always hoped he would find something crazy about the other races. Something interesting. But here he was, scrolling up and down the logs of emails until he found absolutely nothing. How was he going to discover more on the other side if nobody knew anything. Normally he spent his time serving under the General herself, but today he was desk jockey. 'Wesley, get this. Wesley get that,' all damn day long. As he peered over the small walls of his cubicle, he slowly tiptoed from the entrance of his concrete prison. He could hear the typing on keyboards and phone calls being made all around. Surely everyone would be too busy to find him lurking out of the office. But then again, he was often never right. "Mr. Harding... Where do you think you are going?" Releasing a drawn out sigh, he turned to the elder woman behind him. His eyes looked at her wicked old nose. "I'm going to go get you more coffee," he said as she held up a full mug before him. "I meant to say I was going to get you those files you requested... From the printer... three hours ago.." Her face changed from annoyed to angered and her voice was higher than before. "You are useless here and I have no idea what the General sees in you! I have an assignment for you and I don't want you to screw it up. Got it?" Wesley's face went expressionless, trying to think of what he could do now. Staple pages together? Print out the newsletter for the week? "You are to report to the Lavender Lounge downtown at 2115. Do not be late! Do I make myself clear?" As he began to realize she was assigning him a job to drink and meet beautiful women, he smiled and nodded his head, "yes ma'am!" He quickly hopped to attention and saluted her in a sarcastic manner. Pulling his right foot to stand on the tip of his toes, he turned and made an about face from her position and pretended to march away.

At exactly 2100, Wesley was parked outside the club. He watched as the bouncers allowed all kinds of female races inside. Humans had covered the place for the most part, but he had also seen a couple Mora as well. Pulling his sunglasses off, he opened the car door and tossed them on the dashboard. Closing the door behind him, he popped his collar up, trying to look like the younger crowd, although he was closing in on his thirties. He walked slow, his voice was low and almost inaudible. The bouncer stopped his hand on Wesley's chest, not allowing him entrance. "Ladies free... You pay." He looked up slowly, trying to see the top of the bouncer's head. It was obvious this male was not human. If he had to guess, he would guess it to be a Shifter, primal form being that of a Polar or Grizzly Bear. Taking a step back, he chuckled when he realized he could not effectively fight the bouncer, "look man... I work a low nine to five job and I get paid way less than you... Give a little guy a break huh?" The bouncer looked down to Wesley, looking over his small stature and repeated himself once more. "Ladies free... You pay." Wesley sighed and reached a hand into his pocket. The bouncer watched as the wallet was pulled out and opened before him. Reaching in his large hand, the bouncer grabbed forty three dollars from the inside, leaving him only five dollars. "You have fun." Wesley closed his wallet and walked inside the club, placing his almost empty wallet back in his rear pocket.

The lights of the place bounced off the walls and the people. The smell of alcohol and cigarette smoke was thick in the room. He coughed a couple times, covering his mouth with his arm. His eyes peered to his wrist watch, the time was 2124. The bouncer had wasted quiet a bit of time and he was now technically late. Looking around the room, he made his way to the bar, weaving in and out of people. Dancing girls paraded their bodies around the dance floor, grinding against anything that moved. A female pushed herself against his crotch. He quickly placed his hands on her hips, trying to push her away. But the male who was obviously with her, did not think that was the case and punched him square in the right cheek. He fell, almost landing on the ground. Catching himself, he made his way to the bar, stumbling and sitting in a bar stool. "Can I get a bag of ice and a beer? The cheapest beer..." The bartender brought him back a bag of ice and his Bud Light. He grabbed the bag of ice and placed it against his cheek, while his other hand grabbed the beer and drank it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:58 am

With so many new, odd, and completely strange smells flying into her nose, she sipped delicately at the mixed drink in her hand. Small fingers tapped at the glass slightly, making a slight chiming noise that echoed only so far. When a smaller man entered the bar, she followed him through the dance floor. Fallon offered a small giggle at the way girls were trying to get against him, but recoiled when he tried to remove one and took a strong punch to the cheek. She raised her hand to her own smooth cheek, silently feeling his pain. But lucky for the male, he didn't have to feel the pain she did when her emotions got out of control. Taking the form of the werewolf was the most painful thing anyone could ever dream of. Or at least that she could dream of. But when the male came to the counter and got some ice for his cheek, Fallon found her healing side coming out. The urge to nurture and help the male tugged at her, it was obvious he didn't belong here.

By the way he spoke, she understood maybe he had a hard life style as it was and she found herself rising to her feet, the mixed vodka still in her hand as she moved to the open seat beside his. "Are you alright?" She asked, cocking her head to his cheek if he didn't exactly catch her drift. Her voice was light, smooth, almost song like. Even if she was what this creature made her into, it wouldn't take away the caring and friendly nature that she grew up with. No matter what her other half was, she was Fallon the human girl who loved to learn about herbs first, beast second. As she waited for a response, she leaned back into her chair, golden tinted eyes studying the male. Not exactly in a creepy way, but more a curious one.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:21 am

Taking a swig of his beer, he placed the bottle down. He looked over to his side, seeing a beautiful girl staring right at him and speaking to him. He just about fell off the bar stool as he realized this truth. "Oh don't worry about it too much... I've been in much worse." His tough guy act was not going over too well and quickly place the bag of ice down and wiped his hand against the faded jeans covering the top of his thigh. Extending his hand, he held it out for her. "Hey, I'm Wesley and might I say it is. Pleasure to meet such a stunning beauty as yourself? And you are?" he flashed a bright white smile at her, and immediately hoped he had the bag of ice once more. "So what brings you down here? Surely a woman as beautiful as yourself would be able to get any man she wanted.. No disrespect of course, just a speculation of course... I mean I'm not saying you are not gorgeous or anything.. I just think that you should be in a more classy joint... Or something you know?" Any impressions this girl took if him now must have been the worst ever. He had complimented her, took it back and yet elaborated about her all in less than one minute. Wesley had hoped he had a way with words like his father had. She was put of his league for sure and these last words had probably caused her to run screaming from him or splash the alcoholic beverage in his eyes. Either of which would be horrible for the guy. He lifted his beer, turning his head from her and began to chug the rest of the contents. As he finished the bartender quickly switched it with a fresh one. "You bastard..." he muttered under his breath. He picked up the glass bottle and drank from t.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:26 pm

Fallon gladly accepted his hand shake, learning his name was Wesley. She gave him a smile in return, hoping that her fangs weren't sticking out or anything as embarrassing as the such. When she gathered her hand back, she leaned against the the bar, sipping again at the mixed drink as the male continued to talk. She laughed quietly at how he seemed to fumble with the words and the smile only grew on the females face. "I'm Fallon, but you can call me Fall, whatever pleases your mind. And as for what you mean, I think I can figure a few things out. But I think we should start with you taking a few deep breaths, you're not bad looking yourself." Her smile widened once more, giving off a look that told him she was being friendly and serious all at the same time, not trying to offend him. Why was she here ? Oh yeah, she simply wanted to get out of the pack lands for a while, explore who new home land. And as she could find out, this was the best they had for a bar. Of course, she wasn't going to spill to human that she was a werewolf who lived in the woods. It embarrassed her and she preferred not to bring that into the conversation unless he somehow found out.

Fallon smiled to the male, cocking her head to the side for a moment, allowing golden optics to study him once more before speaking. "I'm new to this town, or whatever you want to call it. So I figured I'd hit the bar for a bit, see who I could bump into, and well, this is the only bar in the area. It's not too bad, though. Anyway, why are you here?" She smirked faintly, sort of answering a question with a question, but still keeping the friendly tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:29 am

Wesley downed the rest of his new beer, basically chugging it. The bartender moved to face him and stared at the empty bottle, looking at the bartender, he smiled and said, "do you have anything stronger?" The pain in his face started to swell and he could feel his pain increasing. He held the ice pack to his face and smiled to her. "I will calm down and breathe for your sake only, most of the time I am just breath-less. But I guess that's what you get in my line of work. Which reminds me, you wouldn't happen to be a human would ya?" he asked as he looked over her body once more. The bartender brought him a dark colored drink, ice cubes resting on the surface as they floated about the glass. Immediately he picked it up with his hand and pointed it towards her, "cheers to people who now how to fix the broken and all that!" He lifted his glass and bowed his head. Taking the cold cup to his lips, he chugged the contents, allowing the ice to press tight against his lips. As he drank the substance, he closed his eyes. As he finished, the look on his face was of disgust. Screw the tab now Wesley, just have fun. He placed the glass down and smiled at his company. She was so hot, and he knew if he continued down this path of drinking, his flirtation would only come more predominant.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Fallon would shake her head slightly in a hint of laughter as Wesley continued to chug his beer then wanted something stronger. At the moment she realized she had completed her own drink and set the glass on the counter, flicking her finger in a polite, yet assertive way for the bartender to refill it. Oh, she wasn't very bitchy, but she could be when she wanted to be. But now she had a way more assertive way of showing it, though her soft side always kept her from using it. When he agreed to calm down, the young girl smiled once more, showing off her bright white teeth. Though when he asked her if she was a human, she could feel her blood heating up. Now at this point, she knew she had to keep calm. Changing here would be so embarrassing. For a moment she pondered the idea on lying to him, agreeing that she was a human being just like him. But how would she explain herself? Where would she tell him she lived, or better yet, who or where her family was? Lying just wasn't the smartest idea at the moment.

With a somewhat hopeful gaze, she studied the man for a moment. Would there be any kind of chance that he was too drunk to remember any of this by morning? Or that people would think he was just simply making up a story in his haze of drinks? But she couldn't lie. It wasn't in her nature and she just flat out didn't want to. She liked Wesley and wouldn't mind sharing honesty with him. With a fumbled whisper to herself, she rose to her feet, grabbing her glass, then the males hand ever so gently, indicating for him to follow her without force. She led him to a corner of the bar, one where they could still be seen, but not as well as being in the open. "Watch." She murmured softly, as she allowed her thoughts to get evil and hurtful. Gazing at the male before her with hard eyes, her blue eyes flashed with a slight gold of anger. Showing off the beast that hid beneath her skin. Fallon knew that golden eyes could be mixed off with vampires, but there was no ways she would show him the full change. So she simply just commented what she truly was. "Werewolf." She said simply, leaning against the wall as the gold faded out back to a blue, leaving golden sparks in certain parts of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Before she said anything else to him, or he was allowed to say anything to her, she was telling him to follow her. Like a puppy being led to a new bone, he followed her. He was close behind her, watching how her body moved through the sea of people. Her curves turned from side to side, swaying with the music as she walked. Whether she meant to do it or not, it was alluring to the human. Once they were somewhat alone, she looked him in the eyes, drawing his attention there back at hers. He could not move, only stare into her eyes, watching them change color and then back to her human color once more. It all seemed to be going in slow motion. It had slowed down for him to see the full affect. It was powerful and intoxicating. When he heard her murmur the word, he felt a part of him growing anxious. Luckily for him, she was not the kind he was hunting, thus allowing him much more freedom with this female. He stared into her eyes, unable to move his from hers. Feeling the affects of the alcohol, he started to sway with the music slightly. But she was in complete focus. He took a step closer and stared into her eyes, "that was amazing. I wish I could do that.." he said as he placed a hand to her cheek. As he touched her skin, he could feel how warm she was, securing her race even more in his mind. He had never actually touched one before, but he heard rumors of their hot skin, almost like a sunburn, but normally held a sexy tint in their skin. She was the hottest thing he had seen in years and he was not going to allow an opportunity like this be passed up. "Fallon," he said as he moved closer and placed his lips against hers, kissing her tenderly. His other hand moved to her back, pushing her against the wall completely, and pulling himself closer to her. He knew she was a werewolf, and he was a human, but he did not care. Could it have been the alcohol taking hold of his decisions? Perhaps, but he was brave. No wonder they called it "liquid courage". She could tear his head off for a stunt like this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 pm

When she was back to her normal, composed state, Fallon noticed the male was still staring into her eyes, almost intoxicated by what she had just shown him. She did some kind of sway of happiness with her hips. No one was fascinated with her before, at least no one she could be with or have. Wesley murmured her name and before she could even ask what he was going to say, his lips were on hers. She was confused for a moment, but that's all it was, a moment, before she allowed herself to kiss him back. It was unlike her to do something like this, but that was all the fun in it. Some would have called it a whore's move. Meeting a guy at a bar and kissing him. But that was simply all it was, right? A kiss? Shrugging, she allowed them to kiss for a while, though when her back hit the wall, she made some kind of growling sound. Jumping away from the male, she slid her hand over her mouth. What was that?! Her mind screeched at her. She had never done something like that before. Fallon stared at Wesley with wide golden eyes, them now the complete color, the blue not showing at all. "I...I'm sorry." She half said half whispered. She had no idea what was going on right now, and hell, she didn't know if she wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm

As he felt her kissing back, he couldn't stop his mind from wandering. Was anyone watching them? Was he really making out with a real werewolf? Did she actually like him? But as soon as her back touched the wall and he got closer, she released a growl and slid from him. Her eyes changed to a yellow tint, all the beautiful blue had disappeared. For a second he felt a cold shiver run up his spine. He had never heard a growl from an actual werewolf before and was told it was one of the most intimidating things they could do in their human form. Whoever told him that was correct. She was beautiful and scary all at the same time. Wesley quickly washed the fear from his stance. He gave her a smirk and winked at her. Perhaps the alcohol really was effecting him more than he thought. Should he back down or try again? He wasn't much of a dater, he would try and be with girls from time to time, but mostly they just wanted money or him to be rich. He was not rich, not even close to it. He didn't drive an expensive car or wear pricey shoes. He worked with what he had. Right now, he had a pretty girl standing before him, scared she had freaked him out. What was he going to do now?

Taking a moment to think about it, he took a step forward, placing his hands gently on her arms. He looked into her yellow eyes, no longer afraid and gave her a smile. It was sincere and honest. "Fallon, it's alright. I'm not going to run away and scream like a little girl. You're probably the nicest girl I have ever met. I'm shocked you actually kissed me... I don't normally get that response..." he said as he rubbed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 pm

For a moment she was completely shocked that he was able to wipe the fear clean off his face. Feeling his hands on her arms surprised her even more, how could he still want to be close to her. Though, she wasn't complaining, she was glad he wasn't scared of her. Relaxing her shoulders under his touch, she allowed herself to calm down, closing her eyes and taking slow, deep breaths. If she calmed herself down, everything should be alright, it always was.. But something in the pit of her stomach didn't feel right, and she began to think she should probably get out of there. She longed that she still had her cell phone, some way to communicate with Wesley once she had gone. It was the first time she had ever met someone like him, someone who wasn't deathly scared, and seemed to like her, at least a little bit. "Well, I do like you." She smiled faintly as the words exited her tongue. But she was scared of what she was feeling, in all honesty. Fallon wasn't sure if she was going to change, her body felt almost awkward and slightly painful. It would be in best interest to leave. "But, I think that I should go. I don't know what that was, but my emotions trigger changes. I can't control myself. Maybe we can meet somewhere tomorrow, under better circumstances and a more pleasant place?" The young girl tilted her head slightly, as she waited for his response. Yes, a better place and a better night was in her best interest.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Wesley
Human
Lieutenant Wesley

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Damn. Too good to be true. But perhaps Fallon was right. Not everything was right with the boy at the time. Maybe a better setting with less alcohol would be much better? He smiled as she spoke, still holding her arms in his hands. One hand moved up and down her arm slowly, trying to keep her calm as he thought of anywhere they could go. "Well, we can do all kinds of stuff. We can go to the Zoo. I hear it's really nice this time of year. We could catch a movie at the Theatre Grand. I'm not too sure what is playing currently, but I can sure as hell look it up. We could also go bowling. Although, I must warn you... I am not even the slightest bit good. I think my highest score ever was sixty points. I'm not saying I 'need' the bumpers, but if you wanted them, I would not tell you no," he said with a chuckle. Just thinking about doing more eventful things with her made him happy. He didn't have to have sex to be happy with her. It was a strange feeling, but he accepted it openly. He smiled to her and waited for her to speak, hoping he could at least walk her to her car while he waited for a taxi, or perhaps take a taxi together. But as he thought of these things, he remembered that she was a werewolf, and that race normally lived outside the city in huts or something of that nature. Why would she need a car anyway? Shrugging his shoulders to himself, he stared at her. "Well, which of those would you like to do, or would you prefer hanging out somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)   Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Drops Of Heaven (Open)
Page 1 of 1