Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poll for Banner -All Members-

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like this banner?
Yes
Poll for Banner -All Members- Vote_lcap100%Poll for Banner -All Members- Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Kinda
Poll for Banner -All Members- Vote_lcap0%Poll for Banner -All Members- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Poll for Banner -All Members- Vote_lcap0%Poll for Banner -All Members- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

Poll for Banner -All Members- Empty
PostSubject: Poll for Banner -All Members-   Poll for Banner -All Members- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:11 am

I'm holding a poll to test on how many likes or dislikes I can get that revolve around the banner I created for Lunari's new one. Since our banner is getting to be a bit old and pertaining more of an animal background, Demetri has left me in charge to make a new one for the site! My idea can be found HERE <-- Click the link, if not, just see below in the spoiler.

If you would like to leave a comment below, you may, this will help me with editing in the future and also coming up with better ideas to satisfy all kinds of needs. There are no right or wrong answers here, and I am all ears to new ideas. Thanks!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Warrior Serenity
Werewolf
Warrior Serenity

Poll for Banner -All Members- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll for Banner -All Members-   Poll for Banner -All Members- Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 am

I love how all the species have been incorporated into the banner and it looks really good. Good job!
Back to top Go down

Poll for Banner -All Members-
Page 1 of 1