Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts - All Members Welcome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunari Admin
Admin
Lunari Admin

Character sheet

Thoughts - All Members Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts - All Members Welcome   Thoughts - All Members Welcome Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:10 am

Right now I am opening a public forum for everyone to just let out their frustrations and confusion. I apologize for the abrupt change to the site. If there is anything you want to say, I want to hear it. I am not going to yell at you, or punish you for your opinions. There's obviously an issue with some members and it needs to be fixed. So please, comment below with ideas, suggestions, and issues.
Back to top Go down
https://lunariaddunt.rpg-board.net
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts - All Members Welcome   Thoughts - All Members Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:38 pm

Considering this 'suggestion' thread is a bit late, I'm afraid I've changed everything I had before to fit the now's requirements. However, I sorta wish that all the border posts would be restored, then at least newer members know what they're doing. Makes the groups look active, in my opinion.

I don't enjoy how Calvin is also the star of Lunari Addunt as of lately, either. That coming from the creator of him, herself/himself. I see that Calvin's 'birth thread' hasn't been moved to archives, why not? That was made twenty five years ago too, so why is it that important? Just an example of the littlest of many reasons why I question his 'role' despite him being the 'first hybrid', but not even that much is true.

Since having the idea to get rid of Connor and changing Eden due to the sudden skip in time, there have been several issues regarding not only my character pairings, but others as well. Its one thing for the site owner to hold NO huge relations with ANYONE, because the site owner's isn't tied down. They've done this and that and can do whatever he/she wants because it doesn't affect him/her characters at all, but what does that do for the rest of us? And I'm not saying all, but a good few can understand my reasoning and frustration for the large skip of time. It looses plots that we've been planning for almost two years on Lunari Addunt to do. And it disappoints me to see that all of that is now lost due to a damn twenty five year skip just because of Calvin. Oh look, another thing to speak of his oh so great importance.

*breathes* I've said my piece. *dismisses self*
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts - All Members Welcome   Thoughts - All Members Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:17 pm

I haven't really considered it much but everything Edaelion has said makes a lot of sense, so I won't add to it and drag it on. All I will say is it seems to have thrown people off as there isn't a lot of posting going on at the moment.

My only qualms have been with my character Oliver. His plots and ideas and threads, all planned out, were lost due to a lack of muse with one character. While a skip ahead and solution was proposed, without those plots for character development and for me to get his thought process going, I lost a lot of care for him. He became boring and I couldn't get back into working with him. I understand if people lack ideas and muse for their characters but for an entire plot to be "skipped ahead" loses its entire meaning and intrigue. Oliver is now considered deceased from this - which I'm honestly not too fussed about - but I'd hate to see this plot skipping, time skipping thing become an occurrence from convenience. It just kind of ruins the whole idea of rping. Constant skipping isn't good for character development, nor does the site benefit from it. It makes us look lazy and won't attract new members.

*blinks* Alright, that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Faust
Prospect
Zachariah Faust

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts - All Members Welcome   Thoughts - All Members Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Knight Jekaterina here, and even though I'm not technically around right now I still wanted to post my opinion. From my view, the time jump was a bit overwhelming. I'd already been out due to musical, sports and the like, but when I came back around I became slightly uncomfortable, as i'd barely even begun roleplaying here and now had to come up with a side story for the next 25 years of Jekaterina, as well as reconsider bringing in my new character. I also have been floating mostly as of recent, hoping to see some of the member back out and about with posts, but since this jump has been made I haven't seen much of anyone and it makes me sad... and hesitant to continue with the production of my characters due to the lack of activity.

That's all from me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts - All Members Welcome   Thoughts - All Members Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts - All Members Welcome
Page 1 of 1