Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Need To Talk [Lucian]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

We Need To Talk [Lucian] - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Lucian]   We Need To Talk [Lucian] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:11 pm

Eden's lips morphed into a wide grin at the promising of the other within the smallest gesture of a finger, eyes twinkling much like the constellations found most bright at night fall whilst she kept a neat composure. When the nimble appendages loosened, and then departed from one another, the tigress resumed the conversation, following his question with a mild response containing a soft voice, "I'm only a mother of the shifters - they are my family, and with all do respect and honor, I will treat then just as I would with my own flesh and blood. As for the dragons.. Perhaps only the maiden of one, for now," she flashed a playful look, before hinting a small shard of humor in her tone, fixing the plastic frames of her rather large glasses to fit well against the top portion of her nose. His presence alone was enough to make her thrilled, partially overjoyed mostly due to the fact that he was no longer mad at her, if he ever was, that is. She would hate to be in such shoes to be felt like she was forgotten once after kissing another, only to watch that one figure run out and never speak to again. The situation was uncanny, but for now, she dismissed the grief and replaced it with the present. And the furniture would remain inevitable. Her upper set of teeth overlapped her bottom, plumpish lip as her gaze dazzled amongst his features a tad longer than her intentions had initially withheld. The tigress drowned herself in the flitting thoughts and suit of emotion which he had felt that night, attempting to out herself in those shoes. She drew a sharp blank other than that of abandonment - regret, perhaps even. The whispering of his voice made her smile, and the smile which danced across his mouth sent shivers down her hollow spine. All she could think was if she could pay the debt that she left behind in order to fill the void in her heart that gave her so much guilt.

The weight of her body shifted in place, leaning more so on her opposing palm closest to the werewolf's side. As she did this, she casually removed the slick hair pulled into a band at the center of her head so that it swayed over her shoulder, far from him. Her eyes moved apart from his to look at the pages of her little journal, flipping quickly passed those which had sentimental scripts of the memories - experiences both beautiful and tragic about herself. Lucian, nor anyone else was allowed to see such things apart from herself. It was her little book of secrets. The last page of the entire book, which she purposely turned to while mindlessly finding her eyes back in his, was one in fact of a werewolf. She had kept it at the back of her book in case Diallo had found it, there was still plenty of empty pages before it, as it was a way of tricking one into thinking there wasn't anything left written. Eden allowed him to look, if he wished, but her eyes could not be taken off him. This was not love which she felt, but a thin admiration for the Alpha. Still, the thoughts from earlier began to swirl. She leaned in real close and tilted her chin up towards his until the air between then was filled with both of their faces. Her lips pressed softly against his, allowing some time to pass before she felt it was long enough. The Regina looked to him with a tilted smile before chuckling quickly after as the coloring of her cheeks returned, "Thought I would pay my apologies for long ago... I hope I didn't leave a bad rep behind when I left you in that diner." It was the first time she discussed the event aloud, but as of now, things were needed to be said if they were to potentially depend on each other in the future, if there was one. Just as she was about to look away, Bronx had come running into her lap. She giggled and held her arms around the canine in welcome before petting behind his ear. She looked to see that the other dog hand returned tiredly to his owner's side, both panting and having a hard time getting their breath as they began to rest next to their laps. "Looks like we're going to get a good night sleep tonight.. Pups are all worn out. I hope I don't have to carry you home after this, bozo." She said slowly at first it Lucian before glancing to her pet.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Lucian]   We Need To Talk [Lucian] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 10:53 am

At the shift of her delicate body, Lucian supported her weight against him. It was a simple task, one he would not take advantage of. When the wolf looked to her book, he immediately removed his eyes from the pages. He could tell this little thing was near and dear to her. But what the pages held was something entirely secret which he did not wish to see. If there was anything Eden wanted him to know, he knew she would tell him. Or he would be able to sense something in her mood change. Lucian had been pretty good about that. Eden was a very expressive being. She would often tell him things with her body language alone, allowing him to fill in the pieces with the bits of intel she would present to him. As she leaned in closer, pressing her soft and pouty lips to his own, he could not help but to kiss her back. His hand stroked her cheek gently as he moved the fragments of hair behind her ear. They stayed in this state until the Regina pulled from him. Holding back the urge to growl, he smiled. His hand stayed on her face, holding it gently in his hand. "Eden, do not worry about the past. For it is in those actions that we are who we are today." His voice was calm and smooth, like a shot of whiskey. She had this calming affect on him, turning his attitude from something animalistic to peaceful. He would have spoken to her more about his affections, or even kissed her yet again. But soon the bumbling fools which were their pets came back. The pitbull crash landed into her lap while Kane followed close after him, halting only a foot from Lucian's side. His ears were pinned to his head, knowing full well that his master had told him to go. His tongue lolled out of his mouth as he panted, and droplets of drool could be seen slipping from his maw. He looked to Kane for a second, forcing the dog to look away and tuck his tail. Kane... Go now! Go play! he told him through their mental connection. This time he did not command the pitbull, hoping it too would follow suit and head off with the other male dog. Kane barked playfully at Bronx, dropping his chest to the floor while his tail hung high over his back. He barked and jumped from side to side. Without hesitation, the dog raced from the couple and headed back over to what looked like a Chihuahua. Immediately Kane started to dominate the dog, placing it's tiny head within his mouth. Lucian smiled as he watched the dogs, but looked down to the Regina. "I am told that Halloween is coming up within the next week. I am curious to see if you will be doing anything... Would you possibly like to go out for dinner? It would be my treat, and if you wished to dress up, I already have the perfect costume in mind for me. I shall be Ironman, I mean he's the best suited superhero out there. He has the brains, the looks, and the money of course. So what do you say? Will you be my Penny?" He looked to her with a smile, flashing some of his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Lucian]   We Need To Talk [Lucian] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Eden watched as the werewolf's companion, shortly after which had come to them, turned around and dashed off to play some more. She could only wonder and laugh as to how such an animal could have that much adrenaline in such a body, but she shrugged it off and paid her attention to her own. The Regina prodded him to move from her lap, which he did, lazily to then walk around the tree and plop along side it in a neat, brown and white orb. Eventually he would look up, his eyes half way awake and his ears perked in spite of there be danger around them. Eden glanced to Lucian with a smile, rubbing her side just slight of his whilst she fidgeted from shifting into her primal form and roll in the soft grass. She muffled a low growl at the mentioning of her most favorite holiday which the humans had celebrated for so long. Shifters did not particularly celebrate the event, mostly because they appeared too old in their human disguises to participate in the candy giving and recieving, but she liked seeing the costumes. "I might be handing candy out to little tykes at my office, but.." Her face moved closer, seducing eyes peering through to his as she bit her lip, "you'll have to persuade me to cancel. How about dinner, somewhere isolated, you choose the place." Eden curled her finger slowly beneath his chin, withdrawing a single claw from her nail as it crept against his skin until she leaned away. She giggled slightly at the comment on his costume, wondering if he knew that Ironman was actually her favorite superhero amongst the old comics known as Marvel. The tigress thought it was cute of him to ask such a thing, but she just shook her head and stayed with the dinner idea. Perhaps they could get even a bit closer as the night would push on.
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Alpha Lucian
Admin
Alpha Lucian

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Lucian]   We Need To Talk [Lucian] - Page 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:27 pm

With the kiss, he smiled and kissed her back. When she pulled away, Lucian wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close again. He pressed his lips to hers, gently of course. Lucian held his eyes closed as he slowly pulled away from her and bit his bottom lip. "Handing out candy is lame, and very boring. I will take you up on your date idea. I shall take you to the perfect dinner and at the end of the night, we can do anything you would like. Maybe we could even crash a party somewhere. You know everyone will be celebrating downtown." He smiled and looked over her. He leaned in and kissed her cheek gently. "Well, I should be heading home. It looks like Kane is rustling up some trouble with that tiny dog up there. He should be getting tired around this time anyway." Lucian got up from the ground and placed his thumb and index finger in his mouth. With applied pressure from his wind pipes, he blew a whistle for Kane to come. As the sound filled the area, Kane perked his head and looked to Lucian. He took one last glance to the Chihuahua and ran towards his master. When he was close, Lucian clipped his leash to the collar and began walking to the door. "I will be giving you a call this week for the directions for you to follow. Have a good night Eden. It was a pleasure seeing you again." As he walked out the doors, he headed back home to the Werewolf pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Lucian]   We Need To Talk [Lucian] - Page 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk [Lucian]
Page 1 of 1