Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Eye Mysteries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maston Sapphire
Mora
Maston Sapphire

Character sheet

Grey Eye Mysteries Empty
PostSubject: Grey Eye Mysteries   Grey Eye Mysteries Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 6:57 pm

If you ever find this, this is the tale of a grey eye mystery~
Oct 12, 2870
I have entered this place, Lunari, quite recently. Everything is new and fresh, my past no longer has a hold on me. I was running from trouble and came across a border of scents that stung my nose. I turned to human form after howling and there by a tree I awaited to see what I could find out about these 'Mora's'. Of course I have heard of them before, but I was highly frightened of meeting another like me. It was there at the border that I met a charming young man. Herald Nikolai, he was the one to accept me and help me find my place among them. He granted me a rank of a fighter, a Maston. I hope that I am not to let him down. The Autumn colors brought me great joy, and many things to sketch and find anew. I have high wishes to meet the Queen of the Mora's, hopefully with time, my wish shall be granted. Perhaps whilst I am here, I shall settle down and fall in love... perhaps.

But in the end, what is love without life?

~Maston Sapphire~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Threads~
All dogs run

If you ever find this, this is the tale of a grey eye mystery~
Oct 22, 2870
I was off duty this fine day, so I decided to explore the mora terrain in hopes of finding a place where I could be most at peace. I followed some tunnels until I reached one that was under the sea. The way the water flowed against the glass and the fish swam, I was truly amazed. I sat against the wall of part of the tunnel and started sketching from memory the young lad whom accepted me at the border. I soon became frustrated with my work and crumbled up the page, tossing it aside for later I then started on doing a sketch of the fish. To my surprise, Mister Nikolai showed up and took my crumbled page and handed it back to me. Oh how embarrassed I was! But I held my embarrassment to myself, instead I offered him to sit and talk with me. While we sat and spoke, I decided to try another sketch of him. Almost finishing my work another lad came throw the tunnels, quite a charmer he was! He had been singing a song of Disney classics! Quite fitting if I do say so myself. This new stranger seemed quite embarrassed but I offered him a seat and a friendly chat, as did Nikolai.

Strangers, can we get any stranger?

~Maston Sapphire~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Threads~
Under The Sea~
Back to top Go down

Grey Eye Mysteries
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: FAQ And Out Of Character :: Adventure Journal-
Jump to: