Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Love Between Us. (Demetri)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Love Between Us. (Demetri) Empty
PostSubject: A Love Between Us. (Demetri)   A Love Between Us. (Demetri) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 am

(Time skip, one day away from birth.)

It had been nine months for the new parents to be. Vixin was pregnant and looked like she could give birth at any moment. Not only did she look like it, but she felt it too. She had been a happy woman, no matter what. If she knew that day wasn't going to be good, she went to the sun room in their home. For she didn't wish to ruin anyone else's day. Demetri would check in on her from time to time as she sat in there, but she knew he had work to go to. The days were long with the little child still in the womb. Pain and thirst were constant for her, although it never kept her down for long. She normally could push through the pain. But if it grew to great for her to bare she would go and lay down until it went away, then be right back up and doing what she wanted. Spending as much time with Demetri as possible when he was home. He was her rock through everything. Rather her hormones made her upset or mad, he was there for her.

Finally it was close to time for her to have their child. Vixin wished to have the child on Astridax, the lovely beach home she had bought and paid to have built. She thought it would have been a perfect place for a child to be born. So one morning she had turned to Demetri and said she wished to have their child on her island home. It wasn't long that the two were one a boat and headed for the somewhat private island. She loved the wind blowing against her as she sat at the front of the boat and smiled back to her beloved as he drove. Although the boat ride wasn't long, Vixin was glad to finally be at the island. "I can't wait for the child to be here",she grabbed her bag and stepped off the boat, waiting for him beside it so they could go inside together. Her hand on her extended stomach as she hummed to lullaby for their child, smiling as she did so. Vixin giggled as she felt the baby kick, almost like a response to say it was ready as well. She took Demetri's hand and placed it on her stomach, letting him feel the baby. She smiled to her husband and kissed him before walking into the house with her bag.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Love Between Us. (Demetri)   A Love Between Us. (Demetri) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:26 pm

Just as she had requested, Demetri drove the boat towards Astridax. If his wife wanted their first child to be born there, he would make it so. As the wind cut through his hair, he leaned back to smile at her. She was gorgeous, glowing and ready to birth their child. When they docked at Astridax, he collected their things and carried them inside the mansion. Once they opened the doors, Demetri moved inside. He looked around to the couch and the recliner he had purchased for Vixin. Being pregnant, even for a vampire, had been rough and tiring. In one case, Demetri had brought a month's worth of blood for her and the baby just in case. On the island, Demetri could always hunt animals or humans who visited. He would do anything to keep his child safe from harm and thriving. He placed her things on the ground by the door. He turned to her and smiled as he pulled her into a hug. "Vincent says he can feel how happy you are, and he is soon ready to come and be with us." Demetri leaned and kissed her lips as he took her hand in his own and lead her up the stairs to their designated bedroom. It was the largest in the mansion, with a joined bathroom to it, with an over sized tub and a separate shower. "I think it would be good for you to lay down. Relax and possibly take a bath. If you do that, I think Vincent will be very ready, very soon." Walking to the bathroom, Demetri turned on the warm water, running it over his hand as he looked to Vixin. He could not help but to smile when he looked over her. she was beautiful and perfect, exactly what he wanted in her. He loved her so much.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Love Between Us. (Demetri)   A Love Between Us. (Demetri) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:33 am

Once inside the mansion, Vixin smiled wide. She loved the vacation home. It was one of her most prized possessions she had. Soon her eyes turned to her beloved husband. He smiled to her as she returned the grin. She loved him with all her heart and soul, not willing to give him or their child up for anything. Should her life be at cost for their child to live, she would gladly give it away. In all honestly, she just hoped it didn't come down to that. But as Demetri moved to wrap her in his loving embrace, she did the same; her arms around his waist as her blue eyes looked to his. "He has told you so my love? I am glad he is ready, I am as well. And he is very right, I am happy. I am over joyed to be having him.",she soon followed Demetri as he led her up the stairs. Vixin's eyes were transfixed on him and nothing else as they entered their bedroom. She leaned against the door frame with her hands on her stomach as he spoke to her of a warm bath. She nodded, liking the idea of a warm bath and being able to relax. So without another word she stepped into the bathroom, undoing the pendant that held her tunic like dress together. It was the most comfortable of clothing she had. Not to tight, and very beautiful; but soon it dropped from her body as she was revealed. Her extended stomach very protruding and around. She giggled and smiled as Vincent kicked around in her womb. Once the tub was filled, Vixin stepped in and slowly sat herself down in the tub. Leaning back against the tub and rested her head on a small pillow on the rim. Moving her hair so it didn't get wet as she let the warm water sooth her body. Looking to Demetri,"my love, will you please go and bring me a glass. Myself and Vincent are hungry." Her voice was soft and held a hint of tiresome with in it. A small smile crossing her lips as she lovingly looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Love Between Us. (Demetri)   A Love Between Us. (Demetri) Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:55 pm

[Time Skip has been initiated. Vincent has been born. Please post his profile so someone can adopt him!]
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Love Between Us. (Demetri)   A Love Between Us. (Demetri) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Love Between Us. (Demetri)
Page 1 of 1