Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Empty
PostSubject: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:31 pm

Arkati sat quietly at the end of her bed, her palms were laying gently against her thighs as she stroked both pointer fingers up and down without noticing the action. Her outfit was simple, an outfit she planned on sleeping in; a pair of short black shorts and a loose grey top. Her eyes were unmoving and barely blinking as she just stared at the bottom of her door, thinking aimlessly about everything. Vixin hadn't been around for quite a while now and Arkati, as well as everyone else began to worry. She wanted to make sure Demetri was okay and wanted to see how he was feeling, what'd he do without Vixin around. Vixin was the clans Domina, she was a leader and friend for many and now she suddenly vanished without a trace. It didn't make sense...

Where'd she go?

With the question ramming around inside her brain, Arkati stood up off her bed and straightened her shirt; a natural habit of hers and though the shirt was naturally loose fitting and loose looking she still felt the need to try and straighten it. After a few strokes and the ruffles and wrinkles just returning Arkati shrugged it off and went toward her door, why was she nervous? "Come on.." There was no need for her to be nervous, she had been around Demetri many times before and they had done many things and well, they loved each other. You're not supposed to be nervous around the one you love...right? The prorex didn't even know how you were supposed to feel or act around the one you love. "Open the door... Open the door." With a inward sigh Arkati twisted the knob and opened the door, taking a quick glance down both sides of the hallway she stepped out and closed the door behind her. Standing in silence and all alone Arkati's hand still held the doorknob behind her as she just began thinking over everything she would say when he spoke and made a prediction of what he'd say and how'd she react and respond. After a few long moments passed her fingers slid from the cool metal of the knob and she walked toward Demetri's room. Her shoulder was rubbing against the wall as she kept her eyes down and hoped no one would see her before she got to his room and she hoped with everything she had that he'd be in his room. Awkwardly knocking and getting no response wouldn't be very enlightening. Arkati could easily be stubborn and stern, aggressive; but she wasn't feeling exactly in that era of feelings. Nervous, anxious, confused... Lately her feelings consisted of those feelings. As she approached Demetri's room after venturing a bit she took her hands and smoothed out her hair and shirt again the shirt bouncing back into place with its slight ruffle and wrinkle. Approaching the door she got close to it and almost held her ear to it and listened before she brought her hand toward it and knocked on the door with her knuckles. "Demetri?
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:59 pm

The one thing that Demetri had never expected, happened. In all of his years, through the thousands of years he held within the earth, he never thought he would lose someone he shared a child with. It was a first for him, a first their kind even. It was unheard and even thought to be unattainable. Vincent had been growing quickly and proved to be a strapping young boy. He was proud of his son, and he knew Vixin was as well... But why did she leave? Was it the presence of a ghost from his past, or was it the fact that Arkati was becoming her competition? Demetri could not begin to realize what happened, but he hated that she was gone. In the first week of her disappearance, he did not leave the house very much. When he did, it was during daylight, wishing she would come back to him. But she did not return. When her absence neared a month's time, he grew angry with the hurt of betrayal. How could she leave him? How could she betray the clan? Angered by the actions she performed, he took his anger out on the furniture within his private dwelling. It started with her things, her clothes, he tore them up. Her belongings, he slammed them against the wall, breaking them into small pieces. Each day he broke new things. When all of her things were broken, he started to destroy things that were essential to both of their lives.

It started with the dresser. Each drawer was ripped from the frame and tossed around the room. The items within them were spread everywhere. One after another they were ripped out and tossed anywhere. The marks on the walls showed the true force of just how hard he was throwing everything. Then he moved to the larger things, like the couch he kept in there. It was one they shared numerous intimate times on. He broke the arms off, ripped all the stuffing out of each and every cushion. He tore every last piece which was whole. He breathed heavily as he moved from one thing to another. The last item within his room to be attacked was the frame of his bed. The large bars which ran up from the ground towards the ceiling, were now broken in half and laying on the floor. When he was done trashing his whole room, he took a deep breath and walked to stare out the window. Behind him was a room in shambles, yet he did not care. He opened the window wide and sat within the opening, upon the ledge. His legs hung outside and dangled out into the open. He stared to the moon, watching it rest as the clouds slowly passed over it, covering it and then revealing it to the rest of the world. He was captivated by the sight, and focused on it. He did not even pay attention to the female who had entered his room. He was too strung along within his mind, his thoughts jumbled so much he barely knew exactly what he was thinking about. It was when her voice broke the still silence that he eventually was aware she was here. He did not break his gaze from the moon, but he did reply to her. "Yes Arkati? What do you require, my love?" His tone was low, almost quiet. He could not pull his eyes from the moon, no matter how much he wished it.

Last edited by Dominus Demetri on Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Slowly Arkati twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open, her eyes almost widened at the mess on his floor but she was to worried about him to fazed. As her eyes carefully moved along everything, broken drawers and a ruined couch, she knew just how bad he was taking the whole disappearance of the Domina's. Of course she didn't expect anything less, holes in the wall and broken headboards were exactly what she imagined. Demetri was strong and everything that fell under his wrath would no longer be usable and was now deemed trash, worthless. When Arkati stepped inside she finished her quick look around and looked at her feet making sure she'd step on nothing and closed the door behind her and her back was softly pressed against it. Demetri spoke and she almost jumped, she didn't expect him to answer her or even move but he at least answered her. The sudden silence broken by another sudden occurrence, his voice, as quiet and it was, slicing the silence right in two and the sharp point piercing her ears. She moved her eyes from the floor toward him, the way he was sitting and acting, even after the time that had passed since Vixin's disappearance he didn't seem in any mood to talk or do anything. It seemed he just wanted to jump from the window and run off and away, but he wouldn't desert the clan, not like Vixin had. Perhaps Vixin had a reason or she was killed on her trek, whatever trek it was or if it even was a trek, a simple walk out and she was killed... Either way she didn't say goodbye to anyone, maybe she did Demetri and just assumed she'd be back or had a hidden secret that was a 'goodbye forever' goodbye. Arkati was mad she had left, leaving her son and the clan behind, more importantly leaving Demetri behind. "I just wanted to see you..." Her voice was soft and almost sounded hurt, he hadn't been out of the house or even left his room as of late and Arkati would often venture the house alone or go out alone, at least with Vixin around Demetri came out of his room and said hi.

Arkati stood and her back pressed harder against the door she almost regretted coming to visit him now he seemed like he wanted to just be left alone but she wanted to see how he was doing and perhaps see what she could do to help, though an answer to that question seemed almost impossible. The love of his life and mother of his child vanished without a trace, what could Arkati possibly do to make him feel any better.. "I wanted to see how you were doing..." Her sentences seemed to linger in the air and seemed like they could have something added to them but they did not. Arkati very slowly leaned off the door and folded her hands behind her back and she stepped carefully over a drawer and continued to debate whether to approach him, touch him, just talk to him, simply sit down or just to leave. Debating for a few quick moments Arkati stepped closer and as the layer of broken items thinned as she approached him her steps were careful and silent. Unfolding her hands from behind her back she reached one out and placed it very softly against his shoulder and half expected him to brush it off and tell her to leave. She would forgive him for doing such a thing, of course she would it wouldn't be taken personal and simply as a clan leader speaking one of his members. Their love and their ranks among the pack were separated by a thin line and right now she was dwelling on that thin line, unsure how she was feeling and how to act. Arkati loved him and always would, even if he left her like Vixin did him.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Demetri was torn between his emotions. He could feel anger, jealousy, and pain from this whole ordeal. He did not want to hurt Arkati, for he truly loved her. He did not want to run from his problems, but nothing he did would make any of this better. Vixin had taken control of his heart and his mind, wrapped him around her slender finger and dropped him like a ten thousand pound boulder into the sea. As he struggled to breach the waves of his darkest fears, he slowly began to drown in his sorrows. If Demetri had been human, alcohol could try to alleviate the pain. But being of the undead, nothing could take his mind from all the things he hated. Blood would only suffice a hunger, but he was not hungry. To be honest, he could not eat even if he wanted. He was so distressed, cursed by the effects of love being crushed. He stared out the window, thinking if he should slip from the cover of the house and run free among the wilds of the world around them. He gripped the window frame, clasping it tight in his grasp as it broke from his hold. The wood broke and splintered, but he did not care. This was his home and when he did finally leave his quarters, the slaves would come and rebuild it for him. They would fix his furniture and his items. They would remodel the home to perfection, just the way it once was. Not many times had Demetri done something like this, but when it did happen, they knew just what to do. The thoughts of leaving had started to diminish once Arkati was in his dwelling. "As you can see..." he paused for a moment, trying to find the proper words for her. "It is not going well. I seemed to have lost sight of my temper and it has run a muck in my room." He stared outside, looking at nothing in particular. As much as he wanted to turn and face Arkati, he knew he could not do it, not even if he tried. He was too stuck in his depression that to allow her to see him that way, she would never want anything to do with him. He had always been a tough guy, able to go through anything. But Vixin was different. For once he had completely let go, and fell in love. "You do not need to stay, if you do not wish. I shall be coming from this chamber within the next few days. I do not want you to worry. I will be fine." His voice was low, hiding the pain he was feeling.

- Sorry for the wait, dear. -
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Arkati stood there, her eyes traveled from her own hand on his shoulder to the outside world. The darkness outside seemed to be so captivating to him and she wanted to see if she was missing something. But there was nothing but the same ol' dark night. He seemed depressed and 'bad' but she didn't think he was so far gone with it he wouldn't even be able to glance at her. Arkati was selfish, but whatever. Arkati's hand squeezed his shoulder gently before rubbing down his shoulder briefly and her hand ceased touching him as she stepped away. Her hand that was once touching his shoulder now began picking at the nails of her other hand. The mess around her was almost overwhelming, the Prorex's eyes traveled over every broken item, even Demetri. He was broken, right? "I'll help clean things up a bit so you can walk around..." She offered a precious, small smile. What more could she do now.. He wasn't budging from the window and the outside world, so she'd make the inside world better for when he returned to it. Arkati stepped back and looked around, deciding to start right where she was. Leaning down she grabbed whatever she could and began piling it easily, quietly, gently. Broken drawers were next, as she walked she made a path and continued piling things neatly up around the room. "You know, Demetri..." She held a piece of a drawer as she stood straight and looked at the back of his head. "...It's okay to break down every once in a while. Someone can only be strong for so long before they need a fucking break..." Her eyes grew glossy and she blinked a few times, Arkati hated this. Hated his depression, hated that this happened, hated Vixin. She hated the whole situation. Arkati knew there was hardly anything she could do but be here for her love. Going back to cleaning and adjusting things the Prorex sighed gently and held herself from crying. She had no right to. "You do not need to hide anything from me, Demetri.." Arkati assumed that if she kept talking, proving she was here, right here and never going anywhere, it'd keep his mind off bad thoughts. But it was a long shot. At his last sentence she paused and stood up, dropping the piece she held. She was almost offended. "I will stay because I want you to know that I am here for you and I... I'm not going anywhere. Ever. And I will worry about you because I love you. I love you, dammit. I'm here because I love you and am worried about you, not because I feel sympathy for you, like so many others. But because I'm in love with you. I do not believe you will be fine until I see that you are fine." She moved to his bed and sat at the end, looking down at her hands. "And I'm not leaving.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Though he wished he could break his stare from the outside world, he could not. The moon spoke to him in a way which he could not look away. It was not until he heard the shuffling of her feet, moving around the room as she started to move things in the wreckage. "Arkati, don't touch it." Immediately he heard the anger in his tone. He was not angry at her, he was not mad at her. she had done nothing but wish to help him in his highest time of need. He closed his eyes and hung his head as he listened to her speaking to him. He had done wrong. Demetri cursed himself on the inside, telling his mind how much of an ass he had been to her, that he did not deserve such a saint in his life. Slowly, he got up from the window and stood in the room. He used his hands to support him as he slowly started to turn around and face Arkati for the first time this evening. She sat on the edge of his bed, staring at either the floor, the broke pieces of furniture, or just anything which was not Demetri. He had done it. With the negativity of his torn emotions, he hurt the only woman who truly showed that she cared for him. He broke her heart. Arkati was a beautiful rose in his bed of thorns, precious and sincere, but protected by the hard exterior she held to keep her emotions from others. He stood there, feeling completely lost in her words. What was he going to be able to do to fix what he had done? Would she ever be able to forgive him? "Arkati," his voice was low as his eyes stared to her. "I am so sorry." He tried his best to let her know how sorry he had been with those words, but he knew it would not be enough. "I know there is nothing I can say to fix what I said or even what I did. I am very sorry. I will spend the rest of our eternity together making it up to you." He took a step closer to her, sifting through the garbage and broken pieces. He continued to walk slowly, until he made it to the bed. He knelt before her, dropping a knee into the soft carpet. He placed his hands on the outsides of her thighs, looking to her with pleading eyes. "Arkati, I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you too. I never want to do anything to drive you away from me, as I have with Vixin. I will always be here for you, and you will always be able to find me. I should have come to you when I was hurting. I should have told you. But I have never hurt like this before. In the past I was always the heart-breaker, not the heart-broken." He rubbed her legs gently, staring up at her. He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips. "Please do not clean up this mess, allow the help to take care of this mess. Come on a walk with me. It's been a while since I have been out of this room, let alone out of the mansion in far too long. We can go for a walk, give me a chance to stretch my legs and get some more fresh air. I think it would be good for the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Arkati would've been hurt by his tone and demand but he was hurting. She didn't expect anything different. Her eyes watched her hands carefully ignoring his movement. When he spoke she listened carefully. Her eyes didn't leave her hands. "You're hurt and lashing out, I understand. I'm not hurt." When he kneeled before her, her eyes moved from her hands to his face, his eyes. His beautiful, beautiful eyes. The eyes she had missed, the blue she craved everyday. Her lips curled into a fragile smile. Then it faded, just like that. "I know Demetri, you do not need to tell me these things. I already know this stuff. Do not apologize to me, I am not hurt. I am not in need of an apology nor do I want one." Given; she was a bit hurt, no one exactly enjoys being yelled at. "I shouldn't have touched your things anyways." With that her eyes left his. She looked at everything in the room, the touch to her thighs calmed her. Grounded her. He was her sanity. When he began rubbing her thighs she looked back to him, and she was kissed. The gentle kiss was welcomed in so many ways; needed in so many ways. Her eyes closed the brief second the kiss lasted. She nodded gently. "I won't touch anything." She exhaled a breath and stood up, heading toward the door. His comment about his lack of exiting the room or even the mansion, she laughed breathlessly. "You're telling me.." Her hand twisted the door handle and she opened the door slowly. "I am not mad nor hurt. I am not feeling anything but gratitude and love. Do not apologize to me again.. Please. You would simply be wasting your breath." She opened the door and stood with it open, hand on the handle as she waited for him. The tiniest of noticeable smiles upon her pressed lips.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Her words calmed him, secured the truth in his mind. Arkati was here to stay. Demetri enjoyed the kiss, as he had the rest they shared in their months together. When she stood up, he could not help but to smile. He stood up as well, watching her walk towards the door. As she opened it, he made his way towards it. Right before he reached the entrance, he turned to face his destroyed room. Seeing the damage he had created with his own hands, he was stunned. How could he destroy so much in so little time? How long had he been cooped up in this massive room? He turned back towards his wife, leaned against her, and kissed her cheek gently. "Thank you for being so perfect and understanding." He whispered to her gently and walked out the door, grabbing her hand, forcing her to leave the door open. As they walked down the hall, he intertwined their fingers together. Holding onto her tight enough, he walked down the halls and to the staircase. As they walked down, all he could do was smile at her. When they reached the bottom of the floor, he met the gaze of a slave, shocked to see the Dominus up and about. "Go to my chamber and clean out everything I have ruined. It needs to be fixed for when we return, do you understand?" he asked as he stared to the help. The slave nodded his head and bowed once, excusing himself and a few others to the top of the stairs. Together they got to work, fixing and replacing everything from another room in the mansion. As they made it to the foyer, Demetri opened the door for his bride. He allowed her to walk out first, and followed closely behind as their fingers were still locked. He closed the door and headed for the yard. The trees which hung high in the sky, covered the couple from the light of the moon. It illuminated various places around them, but shrouded them in darkness. Luckily, the hunters were well equipped with the ability to see in the darkness. As they walked slowly, Demetri was trying to think of anything to tell her. "Arkati," he said as he grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his arm. "We've been together for a long time now, and I want you to know that you make me happy. During my time... locked in my room... I have heard reports form the help of which you have been assisting anyone who would need my assistance so I could keep to myself and build my mind right. In my absence, it proves to me that you are ready for the ultimate task." He stopped walking, forcing her to stand with him. Beneath the branches of a willow tree, Demetri looked down to his mate, his wife, his love. He stared into her eyes and smiled, a true and hearty smile. "I want you, my wife, to be my Domina. I know you are ready for the responsibility and I know there is nobody else I would want beside me than you. I love you. Will you please honor me with such a wish?"
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 9:36 pm

She stood in the doorway, hand on the handle and eyes on him. The smallest frown spilled across her lips as he stopped and turned to face his room and the aftermath of it. What he had done left the room a mess but it didn't harm anyone so it was a good alternative. Her eyes looked over the mess, but as soon as he turned toward her, her eyes met his. The frown faded and a smile took its place. At the little cheek kiss it felt like she was a child again, so tender and innocent, fragile. The kiss was so gentle and caring, even if it was just a simple cheek peck. At his words her hands fiddled and she nodded gently. Arkati was far from perfect, but the compliment was still welcome. The vampire was at a loss for words, what was she to say? Instead of having an awkward silence her hand was ceased and she was pulled from the wreckage, the door left open and the mess and its whole being left behind. She walked with him, leaning gently against him; just enough to touch him, feel him but not enough to make it awkward when walking. Their steps were simple and even. Her finger tips pressed against his knuckles as he intertwined their fingers and she smiled at the gesture, the smallest of things made her the happiest. Descending the steps, Arkati's gaze caught a slaves but she looked away and around the room. Demetri spoke and she wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying; zoning out had been a frequent occurrence for her, her kind always elsewhere. Usually worrying about Demetri but now he was beside her and her mind simply drifting aimlessly, thinking about nothing specific. Snapping back into reality as she urged forward with a gentle tug to her hand she blinked, followed and walked out the door held open for her. Her mind still trying to recollect. The Prorex smiled and followed after him, a half stride behind him as he led the way. The night was calming, darkness always calmed Arkati.

Her eyes traced each tree and their branches, the moon was next; her eyes traced each little mark on it. Her mind imagined herself tracing the figure with her finger but she didn't, only her imagination did. As the moon was hidden from view by the branches now as they approached an increasing dark area Arkati's eyes went back to her husband. Of course the nature wasn't more important than him but she couldn't help herself. When he spoke her name, her full attention was turned to him and she raised her brows. The Prorex wrapped her hand around his arm and leaned into him with a small sigh. His first words caused a small smile to leak along her lips and his next words kept it there. Her eyes widened slightly, so many assumptions could be made right now and she tried to keep an even, level head and not overthink. Like she always did. When he stopped walking, she did too; almost the same instant he did. Arkati stood in front of him, her hands on his biceps before sliding up his arms and to his shoulders, eyes locked to his. That blue. As he spoke she could only stand there and register every word that passed his lips. Almost wanting to cry, but deciding against it because; what use was crying right now? Arkati simply smiled wider. Like she rarely did. "Demetri I..." Arkati honestly wasn't sure if she was ready or wanted to be ready. Confusion overtook her and she found his eyes and that blue... Her hesitation and confusion faded as if taken with the small breeze that blew her hair back. "Yes.. I love you. Yes." That was all she could say. At a loss for words Arkati just smiled. This was really happening to her... She was in love and being loved and had a clan of her own. She had everything she wanted. Well; almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:10 am

Chilling winds of autumn swept past their bodies. Their eyes stared to one another as Demetri waited for her reply. In the meantime, his mind wandered into her own, listening to the crazy thoughts which bounced back and forth within herself. In her mind, she was not ready, but Demetri knew that to be false. She was ready. She could do so many great things with him, learn from him, and one day, she would have the courage to rule them all. The clan needed a female with a sensible mind, just as his was. He smiled as she pondered over his question, just a faint smile. He did not want her to know he was rummaging through the cavern of her brain. He wished to enjoy that fact for himself. The Dominus stood still as he held her close to him. His blue eyes met her hazel orbs, and he could not help but to allow his smile to grow. The first words out of her sweet lips were his own name and "I". She paused and for a slight second Demetri was curious as to what she was going to say. But once her mind was set on her answer, he knew even before she told him. Hearing the words come out of her mouth had been much better than fishing them from her mind. With her reply, Demetri pulled her as close as possible as he could to him. He wrapped his arms tight around her body. He leaned in his head and kissed along the sweet and tender skin of her neck. When he pulled back, he lifted her into the sky, holding her above his head as he spun her around gently. When he placed her back on her feet, he pressed her back to the tree they had been standing beneath. He locked eyes with hers and quietly whispered, "you have made me the happiest man I have ever been in all my years." He closed the distance between them by pressing his lips against her own luscious pair. He closed his eyes from the world, drinking in this moment together. As they kissed tenderly, Demetri forced his tongue to separate her lips and wrestle within her mouth. His hands slid beneath her shirt and rested gently upon her stomach. His other hand rested on her cheek, keeping her close to him. When he finally broke the kiss minutes later, he slowly pulled from her, opened his eyes and stared at her face once more. "In this whole world there is only one thing I could have which would make me happier than anything else... But it would be when you are ready, of course. I do not want to rush you as I have been rushed before.. I just want you to know that I do love you."
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:57 am

Her smile never faltered as she stared at the love of her immortal life. He was the one she was going to spend eternity with and fall in love with every time he smiled, over and over again. The one she'd wake up next to and kiss goodnight, the one she could trust with her whole life and soul; the one she would die for. Pulled into his embrace the newly ranked Domina smiled wider, he lips felt like they could split open; but her smile just would not leave. Arkati hardly ever smiled but now being around Demetri the past months; her smile became more and more frequent.  She took in his scent, the feel of his body molding against hers in a perfect harmony of sorts. Her arms wrapped around his back and she held him close and tight; wishing that forever she could stand here and just hold him and never let him free. Her head was pressed against his chest; her ear to his shirt fabric and her cheek pressed shading it as well. She listened to his breathing. As he leaned forward to place a small kiss to her neck she pulled her cheek off slightly; assuming he was stepping away or something, but he did not. At the little kiss Arkati made a soft sound in content, the smallest things... The smallest things were the biggest to her. Within seconds Arkati was up in the air and she would've flinched it been stiff if anyone else was holding her, but with Demetri; she was as loose as a rubber band. Her body relaxed as well as her mind and her hands held his arms gently. Her trust for this man was impeccable. She laughed; a genuine laugh, not forced or fake but spilled from her body because of the emotions she was feeling. Nothing but love and happiness; even if the world had wronged her so many times, it finally redeemed itself the first day she met him. As she landed evenly and softly on her feet she smirked gently and stepped back so she could be pressed against the tree; putting her hair behind her ear Arkati placed both her hands on his shoulders and the side of his neck. Her pointer finger traced the back of his head and hair slowly and her thumb held his jawline. All other fingers were along the back of his neck. When he spoke her mind immediately went to Vixin and how he most likely said the same to her and how he loved her just as he loved Arkati. Her mind kept twisting its routes and began thinking about how 'Demetri is only coming to you because Vixin is gone' or 'He doesn't really love you.' But with the kiss, came a tsunami of better thoughts, wiping out those horrid thoughts without trouble and causing them to sink below to the depths of her brain she could not reach on her own. He did love her and he wasn't using her as a second option or using her at all. Arkati could accept that Demetri would be sharing his love among other females because he had so much of it and she could accept that he'd love her just the same as the rest. Jealousy though; jealousy's a bitch.

Arkati's mind flowed easily and calmly now; thoughts of the future and only happy thoughts spiraled on her roller coaster of a brain. Her eyes closed almost immediately as she was kissed and her hands tightened their grip on his body. The fingers on to he back of neck curled slightly and urged him forward, tighter, closer. She slipped her hands down the front of his neck and gripped the collar of his shirt just gently before the hands fell and slid down his chest slowly. Arkati would've smiled into the kiss if she could, her tongue wrestled with his; not at all too careful about it. At his hand to her stomach she took a slight breath in; his hand felt cool form the outside winds but she quickly adjusted to it. When the kiss was broken and out of some old habit from earlier years she tugged his bottom lip with her teeth before releasing it when he pulled far enough away. Arkati slowly opened her eyes and blinked as she listened. His voice was soothing. But his voice and what words he spoke with it confused her. Was he talking about a child? A whole different thing? "...I love you too." She'd let him address her question that she was sure he'd get from her questioning expression. What in the hell was he on about? Her hands remained against his chest, her fingers fiddling with his shirt fabric.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 am

Through their months together, Demetri had realized that she was everything he had wanted. Her laugh pulled him in like a fishing reel, forcing his heart to be as close to her as possible. Her smile melted away all the worry and doubts from his past. Her touch sent chills down his spine, a feeling he had not felt in a very long time. Her eyes, they reached into his soul and forced him to love her until the end of time. Demetri was powerless to her, and yet, he loved that very fact. As the vampire lord stared to his beloved wife, he could tell her mind was frazzled once more. "Arkati, I am speaking of children, or even just a child. I know I have Vincent, but it would mean the world to me, if you carried a child of ours, showing everyone just how much we love each other. But I do not want to rush you. Pregnancy for vampires is tenfold times worse than that for the humans. It will hurt, break your bones, and your thirst will be more desperate than the first time you felt the bloodlust. And that feeling will stay with you the whole time. So it is not something I will force on you, nor is it something I would want if you do not want it. It's just when I look at you, I know we could create something gorgeous together. Your stunning features surely outshine my own, and I know our child would be the most precious in all the world. I love you darling, and no matter what, I always will." Demetri leaned in close to her once again, wrapping his arms around her as they embraced and he kissed her delicate lips once again. He had not said all these things to convince her, he merely spoke the truth to his beloved. Arkati was his moon and the sun, the stars in the sky. Without her, Demetri would be lost, wandering the clan in self-pity and hatred. But like a cure to common cold, she was his heavy dose of Tylenol. She was the cure for his heart. As the love of both partied flourished between them, Demetri used his mind to show Arkati all they could have together. The first images displayed the night of intense passion. Sheets sprawled over their backs, while sweat and juices spread everywhere on the sheets. Moans and grunts could be heard, passion filling their chamber. He fast forwarded the image to one of Arkati resting peacefully in a rocking chair. Her hand laid gently across her belly, feeling the forceful kicks of the small being growing within her. All the while, Demetri stood beside her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear and gently massaging her shoulder. The images skipped to the delivery of their baby's birth. Arkati was laid on a bed, giving the life to their child in dead silence as finally the cries could be heard, as Demetri held up their bundle of joy, wrapped in a blue blanket. The next image he shared was the small family together. Arkati cradling the small boy in her arms as Demetri sat by her side, both of them smiling as they looked upon their baby. As he broke the kiss, his images ceased. He pulled slightly from her, smiling the whole time. "The decision is entirely up to you, my love.."
Back to top Go down
Domina Arkati
Vampire
Domina Arkati

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:49 pm

Arkati stood there and stared at his blue eyes, captivated. As he spoke she listened and her eyes traveled from his own down to his shoulder and stayed there. She stared as she listened, focused on nothing more than his voice and the words he spoke. Her vision was blurry as she stared but she didn't notice until the moment came she went to look back up at him when he finished speaking. Her eyes moved slowly and her vision focused again and she blinked a few times, a slow smile forming. When he kissed her she kissed him back, keeping her tender smile. Her hands moved to his chest and her fingers tapped aimlessly on his chest. As images flooded her mind she closed her eyes slightly tighter and hummed gently into the kiss. Each image was pleasant and amazing, filling her with a piece of mind that she needed to keep sane. She would carry his child, nothing would stop her from doing so. She loved Demetri with any and everything she had and could offer. Each image made her more and more relaxed and at ease; loved and in love. When the kiss broke and she didn't notice a second when it did, but after the second she opened her eyes and leaned back slightly so she could see his eyes. She had no idea how to word this. "I want to carry your child, our child... There is nothing that could make me happier than to have a family-" She paused a moment. "A family with you." The duties and problems that would come with the pregnancy and infancy of the child did not worry Arkati in the least. She wanted a family more than ever but her fear of losing people had always stopped her from falling in love. But now with Demetri he seemed to melt all the ice around her heart and feelings, burning her walls down in the process. She wanted a family with him now, my just a family would do, it had to be with him. The one she loves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]   Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooms Cold and Smokey [Demetri]
Page 1 of 1