Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]   Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:01 am

Hello All!

Clearly I'm making a graphic request so here goes. I'd love to have a signature and avatar made for both my characters Blake and Oliver. Clearly I've made a few attempts of my own but they just don't quite stack up next to what you guys are capable of. So, a little information.

Blake: is a shifter, a white lioness. She holds the rank of Mender. Blake is very fond of nature and enjoys gardening. Mostly she is very reserved, but not necessarily quiet. She holds her secrets close to her chest in fear of their power. Her biggest goal in life is to simply help. She wants to be there for everyone. Once you break her walls and gain her trust she is a very good friend to have.
Face Claim - Emilia Clarke

Oliver: is a human, whose specialty weapon is the bow and arrow. His rank is that of an Airman. Oliver is very much a playboy at heart but isn't closed to the idea of settling down. Since being stranded on the island for five years he's grown and matured quite a lot, coming to understand the important things in life. His biggest goal in life is to keep the people he loves safe (at present his mother and sister) which is why he joined the war effort. He can be a very serious, honest friend or a very intimidating enemy, depending on how he sees you.
Face Claim - Stephen Amell

And that's about it. See their joining profiles for any more details if you like. Please let me know if you're interested in taking up the challenge, I will be eternally grateful. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]   Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:56 am

~le bump~

Still open to anyone who is willing
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]   Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 pm

I have created all of these for Blake. Feel free to use any of them you wish.
All the quotes featured are about helping people.

1. Captures more of her likes in flowers and such:

Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] ZZLiVR

2. I went with the more serious look on this one:
Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] ZCbD1z

3. Played with fonts & SPARKLES:
Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] NJaxom

4. F R O Z E N.... Okay not really, but I got carried away while I was watching the Reba Christmas episode:
Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] UN2mpH

5. The last is very basic:
Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] OaKlHT
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]   Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:02 pm

These are beautiful, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mender Blake
Shifter
Mender Blake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]   Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 pm

~Still open to anyone who wants to make a Signature for Oliver. Also Avatars for both would be lovely. Please and thank you~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]   Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oliver and Blake (Signature and Avatar Request) [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1