Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blake/Oliver (Absence)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Airman Oliver
Prospect
Airman Oliver

Character sheet

Blake/Oliver (Absence) Empty
PostSubject: Blake/Oliver (Absence)   Blake/Oliver (Absence) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello everyone.
I know, I know, yet another absence. But let me explain. I've woken up this morning to the news of my grandmothers passing. I'm obviously very upset by this news but at least I can know she's not in any more pain and having to live off medications. So I will presumably be a little absent in the foreseeable future and I hope you can all understand. I will endeavor to do my best and be around to say hi, but I apologize in advance if I just don't feel up to posting - I know some of you I have plots planned with and threads in progress, so my apologies.
So, that's all. Thank you for bothering to read this. I'll see you guys around.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Demetri
Admin
Dominus Demetri

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blake/Oliver (Absence)   Blake/Oliver (Absence) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 7:18 pm

No worries Oliver, just come back when you can. I hope the rest of your family is well. Sorry for your loss. Take as much time as you need.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Epror Niko
Prospect
Epror Niko

PostSubject: Re: Blake/Oliver (Absence)   Blake/Oliver (Absence) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 am

I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry about the posts. Just focus getting through this, you and your family and just come back when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake/Oliver (Absence)   Blake/Oliver (Absence) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blake/Oliver (Absence)
Page 1 of 1