Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

| Eden's Character Closet |

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

| Eden's Character Closet | Empty
PostSubject: | Eden's Character Closet |   | Eden's Character Closet | Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:45 am

K I A
"A puppet is nothing without it's master."

| G E N E R A L |
Name: Kia
Species: Pervert/Smartass Hybrid
Current Rank: Administrator
Height: "5ft, 5in."
Weight: 126.7lbs

| P E R S O N A L I T Y |
N/A

| A P P E A R A N C E |
I wouldn't say that I'm the most fragile or strongest crayon in the crayon box, but I surely think of myself as fairly in between. For height, I am 5ft,5inches exact, and weigh approximately around 124-126lbs at this moment, though sometimes it varies since I loose and gain weight quite frequently the more I grow as a teenager. My build is small, but I have an average sized bust (36C) and a normal, yet seemingly wide hips that is 28inch around. As for the rest, oh boy. My hair most recently is an iced tea colour, being that it is a dark auburny brown, though my natural hair colour is a light brown, much like dried tree bark. It reaches down passed the center of my back in long loose waves. Most of the time it is too much to handle, so it is quite frizzy and out of control, sometimes it has a personality of it's own, I like to think. My face is round, and from what I've been told, is that I have chubby, 'squishable' cheeks, much like a chipmunk. On my right cheek, I have a large dimple, and across my nose are soft brown freckles, which most usually show up during the summer when it's warm and sunny. For eye colour, it is normally found to be a greyish faint blue, but everyone says it's just 'blue', but others cannot even tell because I am forced amongst those who have to wear glasses. For style, I typically stay towards darker colours and checkered flannels, anything I find most comfortable for the conditions, really. Skinny jeans usually accommodate for my legs, and for shoes, it ranges between cute black boots to a typical converse pair of sneakers. On few occasions do I match my clothes with a scarf or beanie.

| R E L A T I O N S H I P S & T H O U G H T S |

Queen Willow - Close Friend;

Dominus Demetri - Close Friend;

Alpha Lucian - Close Friend;

| E X P E R I E N C E |
N/A

Code:
[size=18][font=TimesNewRoman]| G E N E R A L |[/font][/size]
[size=12][font=Times New Roman][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Face Claim[/b]
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Current Rank[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]:
[b]Weight[/b]: [/font][/size]

[size=18][font=TimesNewRoman]| P E R S O N A L I T Y |[/font][/size]
[size=12][font=Times New Roman]--[/font][/size]

[size=18][font=TimesNewRoman]| A P P E A R A N C E |[/font][/size]
[size=12][font=Times New Roman]--[/font][/size]

[size=18][font=TimesNewRoman]| H I S T O R Y |[/font][/size]
[size=12][font=Times New Roman]Past History[/font][/size]
[spoiler]-[/spoiler]

[size=12][font=Times New Roman]Updated History[/font][/size]
[spoiler]-[/spoiler

[size=18][font=TimesNewRoman]| R E L A T I O N S H I P S & T H O U G H T S |[/font][/size]
[size=12][font=Times New Roman] - [/font][/size]

[size=18][font=TimesNewRoman]| T H R E A D S |[/font][/size]
[size=12][font=Times New Roman]N/A[/font][/size]

Please do not steal this, as it belongs to me and me alone.

Last edited by Regina Eden on Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
Rex Edaelion
Admin
Rex Edaelion

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: | Eden's Character Closet |   | Eden's Character Closet | Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:45 am

E D E N
"One must earn their stripes before they earn respect."

| G E N E R A L |
Name: Eden Delilah White
Face Claim: Ashley Benson
Species: Shifter
Current Rank: Regina
Height: "5ft, 8in" | "38in" to shoulder.
Weight:  132lbs | 390lbs

Much like her name, Eden is a delightful individual with a kind heart. She's naturally a friendly person to meet, but she tends to keep her guard around suspicious beings as well as humans when they are a bit too close for her comfort. When around crowds, she grows quiet, looking around awkwardly as she truly just wants to be left alone to herself. Say it as it may be, she hates crowds and crowded tight places. Like a tiger, she's fierce and bold about her actions in fighting and dominance, holding a pure strength as the Original Shifters before her. When her moods change, so do her eyes, which is the dead give away to tell if she's really listening to a person's conversation as they speak to her or around her. It takes a lot of potential and consistency with devotion to get her attention. Overall, she's a wonderful leader, and has a golden heart to care for like a mother. Her words are only the truth, and trust is always something someone can count on with her.

| A P P E A R A N C E |
In her human form, Eden has natural curly long platinum blonde hair with bright icy blue eyes. In daylight, her hair appears almost white, giving people the impression that it is not her natural color. She stands at most "5ft, 8in" and weighs 132 lbs. Eden has long slender legs and nice build. Upon her right wrist is a small tattoo of a small black anchor she received in her early years of being a shifter. In her primal form, she is a white tiger weighing at 390lbs and stands to be 38 inches tall. Like her human body, she holds a hollow build, slim and long legged for great endurance or speed. The only thing that distinguishes her human form to real self as a white tiger is nothing more than the color of her eyes and strange personality.

| H I S T O R Y |
Past History
Spoiler:

Updated History
Spoiler:

Alpha Lucian - Significant Other; My, my, what all can I say? I would have to begin as to how the two of us met, though it's a bit rugged still from my memory. I recall it to be a bar, we shared laughs, spoke, and he then swept me off onto a blind adventure. From that point on, I always believed the man and I to have a strong connection, whether it be love or not, I wished to be valuable to him in a way others could not. Know him, perhaps love him if feelings did arise. But as time grew and I felt short for another, I became conflicted between two amazing individuals and mated to a tiger. When he passed away, along with my first born, I was vulnerable to anyone's presence, but it didn't take long for the Alpha male to take me into his grasps and build a new with me. Now I am happily mated with the man, and I see a bright, beautiful future ahead of us and history for diverse species around Lunari.

Rex Diallo - Deceased Significant Other; T'was such the sight to see when I saw this handsome tiger wash up my borders, bringing forth his power and talent to my dismay, to what soon developed a tie with each other. Being that it was only nature and it's strange ways, I fell for him so easily and quickly by the things he did. He taught me how to play the guitar, and sang to me the night we mated. And when granted a cub of our own, I knew I was to be the happiest tigress alive. But when such things are dreamt, they end up fading - as did for the tiger's life, the love to what I cared for. In my family's slumber, I am torn and raged, and I hope to have the man who murdered him dead. And I will honour my mate's death with the human's corpse. Forever, will Diallo be my first, real, love.

Bellator Shailene - Deceased Daughter;

Epror Niko - Close Friend;

Bellator Kenai - Close Friend;

Mender Blake - Close Friend;

Auxiliary Jagara - Distant Friend;

Warrior Darius - Distant Friend;

| T H R E A D S |

A Statue in the Night [Auxiliary Jagara]

New World [Rex Diallo]

Lady of the Night [Alpha Lucian]

Now You See Me [Alpha Lucian]

To Serenade With Song [Rex Diallo]

The Second Star to the Right [Rex Diallo/Mature]

And The Snakes Start To Sing [Warrior Darius]

The Lion & The Lamb [Alpha Lucian]

If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn [Alpha Lucian]

Bear Necessities [Bellator Kenai]

I See Fire [Epror Niko]

Friends Are Not Food [Bellator Kenai, Epror Niko & Rex Diallo]

Hiding in Plain Sight [Mender Blake]

The Messenger [Bellator Kenai/Mature]

We Need To Talk [Alpha Lucian]

Beauty And The Beast [Alpha Lucian]

You Scratch My Back... [Mender Blake]

All I Want For Christmas Is You [Alpha Lucian]

Last edited by Regina Eden on Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:08 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://infinitew0lves.tumblr.com/
King Connor
Mora
King Connor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: | Eden's Character Closet |   | Eden's Character Closet | Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

C O N N O R
"When I saw her.. I was in love, and she smiled, because she knew."

| G E N E R A L |
Name: Connor Lee 'James' Stiles
Face Claim: Logan Lerman
Species: Mora
Current Rank: Brigadier
Height: "6ft, 1in" | "15in" to shoulder
Weight: 178lbs | 12lbs

Connor is more of the stand-offish type, he considers himself as an independent man, easy and negotiable to work with at times depending on how straight-forward the other may be. When gotten to know better - since he is hard at trusting others due to the past - he opens up a lot easier, and is a trusting, loyal Neko to his own extent. To his Queen, he would do almost anything, though it does not mean he is necessarily 'whipped', it just means he cared almost too much for her, and loves her with all of his heart's content. With the help of her being in the passed, his loyalty out-weighs almost anyone to believe, so when it comes to him saying. 'my words are true', he means it. Connor is honest, hard-headed and doesn't care about the names of which he was called in his past. Everything that matters to him was finding, Willow, and asides from the humorous stud he is, Connor always finds something to smile about at the end of the day, whether it was nice weather, or he got to spend some quality time with his Queen.

| A P P E A R A N C E |
As a cat, his body is entirely black but the few rings on his tail, his front paws, some of his face and the diamond-like shape on his chest which is white. Both in human and cat form he has olive green eyes with a hazel starburst towards the right. Around his neck is a locket he received from his long lost mother before the experimentation. When in human-form, he stands to be "6,1ft" and weighs almost 178 pounds. Connor has a thick, short cut hairstyle with thick strands of either black or dark brown that reach just the edge of his jawbone. Down his back is a rigid scar thanks to the scientists that worked on him and upon his right hipbone is a tattoo in letters IGNITE, purposely done for the meaning of his Queen. Across his arms lay several tattoos too, but known as meaningful as the one on his hip. He also has a lip piercing at the left side of his bottom lip.

| H I S T O R Y |
Past History
Spoiler:

Past History
Spoiler:

Queen Willow - Significant Other; There had been so many things running through my head when we were stuck in those blasted cages. Fear, regret, weakness, but when at first fight I found her eyes, I did not feel any of that anymore. I became stronger, and after seeing her fend off the men in the white coats, I could see what potential she had and what I could if I fought too. Since the escape, I've never loved her less, if not, I keep loving her more and more each day that passes. There will be a day for me when the time will come for us to be officially together, I've seen it sometimes in my dreams when I think of her, honestly. And every date which we've had since I got the nerve to ask her to be my girlfriend, has been a blessing to me, and my heart. I could never ask for anything more from her other than her love, and she will always be the one I first lay my life down for in the case of danger. She is my first and only love, and I will love her till I die.

Herald Nikolai - Family Friend; I had no clue as to what I was getting into when I came across Nikolai at the borders, everything seemed to be a shock to me. There had been no trace left of there being siblings of his in his file, but it had been known that his mother had remarried and had passed only a year ago. He had attended her funeral, even though he had barely known her, and took her last name instead of James. But when I had discovered Nikolai, I had found home that there was a family out there for me. I look to him as my little brother, but nothing more. I've learned a lot from him about what my mother was like and respect him highly of it, even though he can be quite the character, it seems.

Alchemist Haedyn - Distant Friend; Though there is no information clarifying that I have met the Inu dearest to my love's heart, but I know quite a bit about her without having to. Willow had mentioned something upon one of our meetings that their original leader had a sibling, that which was all I knew until Haedyn had come into Mora lands. Being that she is the closest thing to my love's family, I respect the Alchemist greatly for what all she's done in giving Willow hope and pride as to finally be a sisterly figure to her. With that, I also hope to eventually find some time with this Inu, get to know her on a friendly level so that she could see that I love Willow, and that she is in good hands.

Maston Roman - Distant Friend; When coming across a doberman Inu in the rain, I aided him beneath my umbrella to keep warm. He was welcome to tell me his name, and I welcomed him in return with rank. At first, I did not know what to think of the stranger, being that he was of the stereotypically dangerous breed, nevertheless, I saw passed those worries and replaced it with respect. In the future, I could see him to potentially grow here in the kingdom, perhaps come as close as being a Noble like I was when coming here. However, I do not see myself talking to him in the future.

| T H R E A D S |

Somewhere in Neverland [Queen Willow]

Simple Introductions [Queen Willow]

Temporary Bliss [Queen Willow]

Simply Amazing [Queen Willow]

Sweeter Than Fiction [Queen Willow]

When We Stand Together [Queen Willow]

Life of the Party [Queen Willow]

A World Like No Other [Herald Nikolai]

The Lone Ranger [Maston Roman]

Bippity Boppity Boo [Queen Willow]

Last edited by Brigadier Connor on Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leviticus
Prospect
Leviticus

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: | Eden's Character Closet |   | Eden's Character Closet | Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 1:57 am

L E V I T I C U S
"Love is merely an illusion to the eye of the beholder."

| G E N E R A L |
Name: Leviticus Eren Titanas
Face Claim: Zac Efron
Species: Vampire
Current Rank: Knight
Height: "6ft, 2in"
Weight: 180lbs

Despite his argumentative side, Leviticus is mostly a nice guy to be around. He has a strong sense of humor, and at times a childish behavior. Usually, there is always a slight smirk at the side of his face, no matter the past. He has been fortunate enough to put it where it ended, but hates bringing it up as it only floods back unwanted memories. Leviticus also never leaves a fight without the last punch, he is persistent, yes, but hates to leave as the loser, not only to himself, but as an example to his race. He feels he has a reputation to keep up in winning each fight, and win he shall. The vampire is great at making conversation, however he prefers that the person, or people he makes it with return it, rather than leave small phrases with him to deal with. He needs intelligence to keep him at bay, something to pull him in, which is why he enjoys reading so much and keeping to himself. With technology around, he tries to keep it old-fashioned, especially with romance. He's a gentlemen with a golden heart, and will fight for any woman which is in dire need.

| A P P E A R A N C E |
Standing at approximately a little over six feet, blessed with a sweet golden tan and matched with a dashing white smile remains a whole lot of man. Easy on the eyes, they are the same dreamy shade as a fawn's tail, nor brighter than that of a golden feather. His muscle mass is quite slimming in appearance, though his race knows he is much stronger beneath the looks, and can be quite wise when on his own. However, his abdomen and upper-body is toned to almost perfection for a male, as he proves to have kept it in shape for a long time. His skin is tan, as he browns quite easily even for a Vampire in sunlight. As always, what is a gentlemen without proper hygiene? Of course he keeps everything nice and polished in every lighting, he'd be stupid not to, but he always tends to keep a bit of stubble for the ladies to feel. But he likes a nice shave once in a while when the hairs get a bit too gnarly for his taste. For identifying marks, the vampire does not hold many scars, perhaps minor ones when he was a youngen' and played too rough with his friends, but nothing more. Although, he does possess two tattoos - a winding tree growing along the bones in his side - the other placed neatly as three indian feathers on his bicep. As for clothing, he keeps it casual, but holds a nice class to keep up with modern society. With how much money he's earned in the past, he makes sure to have the latest trends that fit his daily needs, but knows not to go for the fancy stuff unless duty truly is calling.

| H I S T O R Y |
Past History
Spoiler:

Updated History
Spoiler:

Domina Arkati - Professional Friend; The lovely lady, Arkati, was the first to of come upon me when entering Vampire lands. She had accepted me with open arms and brought me with rank inside which I know refer to as my 'home'. I see her to be a well-trusted individual, as well as a marvelously beautiful women. Though she should be in every man's eyes, and I respect the Dominus, which I have yet to meet, greatly for his choice in such a maiden. She does not smile very much, but I've been trying hard with what humour I have within me. Such a pretty face should not be left blank, if I might add. So I plan to make my stay worth-while for her authority, no matter what it may be which amuses her.

Agrestis Celine - Close Friend; Having the casual bit of mischief I am known to naturally create, I was being chased by some nasty vampires that were out to have my head. I may or may of not have slept with his wife, but nevermind that. I took shelter in a fraternity party, stripping out of my clothes and stealing some which I found upstairs so that I could blend in. There, I found a cute little thing upon my way to speak with as my cover. As I had examined her thoughts and practically talked her way into being putty into my hands, I knew her to be a broken soul. For a mortal, I found her very interesting. That night, I had discovered her to of been turned by the vampires that were chasing me, and she was brought to the vampire lands as an Agrestis. So far, I am the only one who has read her thoughts enough to know she can be trusted. I hope to spend more time with this women and have already set a bounty on the man which abused her. With time, I could see her as being my closest friend amongst the rest of us blood-suckers.

| T H R E A D S |

A Dim Light Amid Despair [Domina Arkati]

If You Can't Hang [Domina Arkati]

Crocodile Tears [Agrestis Celine]

When the Day Met the Night [Bellator Anivea]

Last edited by Knight Leviticus on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brigadier Nikolai
Mora
Brigadier Nikolai

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: | Eden's Character Closet |   | Eden's Character Closet | Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 2:08 am

N I K O L A I
"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."

| G E N E R A L |
Name: Nikolai Dane McCall
Face Claim: Dylan O'Brien
Species: Mora
Current Rank: Herald
Height: "6ft, 4in" | "33in" to shoulder
Weight: 186 lbs | 174.8 lbs

Traits that could describe Nikolai are brave, independent, lap-doggish, athletic and humorous. This is said because after all throughout he has been through, he still remains a fun loving person. He is most usually laid back, spending the days on the couch or basking in the sun in his lawn, but he has his tendencies to naturally act out by instinct. This is triggered specifically by his lack of keeping still as well as his canine-antics. From a young age, he was tested to have ADHD, meaning he can't keep attention for very long and is always tending to something by no intention. He has troubles with sitting still, which is one of the many reasons why he has learned to be a healer and has joined so many sports. It exercises his mind and body to keep moving, thus why he has become so athletically fit over the years. Like most very large dogs are, Nikolai finds no harm in jumping onto someone's lap, even if he knows he is the largest breed of all of the domestic canines. He likes being up high, especially when taking pictures for his sports photography company. At times, he is always managing to crack up jokes to get someone to laugh, and sometimes laughs at his own, even when they aren't all that funny to most crowds. He knows very well how to have a good time or to keep himself entertained. And he'd be lying if he said he was innocent. Nikolai from a young age has always been able to earn friends, and is a very lively soul, asides his condition, and will find anyone equal to his taste.

| A P P E A R A N C E |
In human form, Nikolai is built strong and stocky. His height exceeds to a max of "6ft, 4in", and his weight is a reasonable, average amount of 186lbs even. He has a lean muscle tone, which includes that most of his weight is in fact muscle, rather fat. The pigment of his skin is a golden olive, much like any other Italian male seen today. His eyes are a dark grey, faded to where flicks of some lighter shades of grey can be found around his dark pupils. The color of his soft lochs is a light bronze, mixed with some colors of caramel as well as honey, but he prefers to call it just a light brown to keep it simple. It's styled in a way he has had since he was younger, and does not see any reason to change now. The way it is styled is cut sort, leaving more of his hair more towards the front so it gives a natural flip. He has an angled face, as it matches with the rest of his form and build. Around his neck, he always wears a braided white and black collar, that which holds a small charm on it with his lacrosse number "11". So far, he has only requested of two tattoos on his body, while the rest are untold stories, minor accidents or simply the rest of his olive toned skin. These tattoos include a neat, dream-catcher dropping down over his left bicep and shoulder. The other one can be found in between his shoulder-blades, a symbol which means fearless, and is in fact, his most favorite amongst the only two. Small scars from when he was younger can be found dotting his upper arms and back; this was caused by minor sport injuries and cuts made over time of him roughing it up a bit too much. They can also be seen in his other form.

In his Inu form, he matches the perfect image of a handsome Great Dane. His build is similar in comparison to his human side, as it is also lean and lightly built for great distances. From paws to shoulder, his height reaches to be "84cm.", which is normal in almost all male Danes, and his weight is only slightly different than his human form, as it is 174 lbs. The primary color of his coat is ivory, and as a secondary color, it is spotted all over his body with ebony. Most of the black can be found on his tail, ears and around his one eye. The only color different than the rest is the third color, which consists of a light grey patch surrounding his left flank. His eyes of course remain the same with his original self, but are more captivated in his large optics than they would in the other form. His ears are cropped to a fine point, as it was done at an early age thanks to his parents, so that he would look a lot neater for their breed. His legs are very long to keep him at a tall height, and he uses them for only drastic measures. In some way, he is considered a gentle giant, but is also not afraid to use his canines and tall height for a good reason.

| H I S T O R Y |
Past History
Spoiler:

Updated History
Spoiler:

Queen Willow - Professional Friend; I have only met Queen Willow once, but sometimes I can catch small glimpses of her sneaking into the club which she owns and that I work for along side Haedyn now. She is also the closest thing to Haedyn's family as well as to my brother, she is Connor's girlfriend. I've sworn to protect her for the sake of both of my family, and kinda have to since she gives me my pay-check... She also recommended me to come to the Mora kingdom and join them as a spy, which I could not put down for her. After all, it got me closer to an actual family again.

Brigadier Connor - Family Friend; My mother, from the time I could read, would tell me stories of their saviors, regarding a Queen and a knight which saved her. I never believed in fairy-tales, but I later discovered that those stories were true. As Mora, my parents escaped thankfully because of Connor, and well, of course, Willow. However, I first knew more of him when my family had died and sent me to live with my god-parents, whom had coincidentally been the Neko's human mother. When word spread, I found that Connor was almost a brotherly figure to me, and we share a connection with knowing the mother he could never have. He is the closest person I have to family, now-a-days.

Alchemist Haedyn - Close Friend; Haedyn and I crossed paths in Lavender Lounge by coincidence, she had said to of been looking for someone to speak with upon the position of the second bar-tending position, and I was just cleaning up as slowly people began to leave. We developed a conversation, having a few drinks.. maybe more than a few, and a couple great laughs. The rest is pretty much a blur, but we don't allow those foolish-memories to keep us from ignoring each other. We live and learn. Now Haedyn is my closest friend so far, I almost see my sister in her, but that's weird, so I see her as my Gizmo, instead.

Maston Sapphire - Distant Friend; Upon my walk, I came across a doberman Mora. She was friendly and eventually provided me with a name like Sapphire. I welcomed her in as a Maston, and later met up with her in the kingdom, where I eventually was greeted by another Maston Inu, too. I didn't stay very long, unfortunately, enough to listen to what all she said. There must've been a lot I could have learned about her in that time, too, but duty calls. I do not see myself speaking to her quite often, however, something about those ears of her irks me a bit. Otherwise, she is a damn sweet-heart, and I'd protect her no matter the case.

Maston Finnlay - Distant Friend; Finnlay was the other Maston that walked into my wake as I was seated with Sapphire. She was drawing me, so it made it difficult to talk and look at him, but he was friendly enough to speak for me and such on his own. Of course, I know a little about him, mostly just a name and his reason for coming upon us. I have yet to learn more about him, but so far I think of him to be a kind person.

Concierge Jenna - Distant Friend; At the borders, like Sapphire, I met Jenna around fall time started to come around. She was playing in a pile of leaves and I requested she stop for the sake of her presence coming so close to Mora lands. When she wished to be apart of the kingdom, I was humble enough to give her the position of a caretaker here. She doesn't seem all to bright with some things, but maybe that's just because I talked to her for a short time. I will admit she's cute, however, I don't see myself getting tied just yet with someone. But the option has come to mind a few, it's sorta hard to deny a red-head, if ya' know what I mean..

| T H R E A D S |

A World Like No Other [Brigadier Connor]

After Hours [Alchemist Haedyn]

House of Wolves [Alchemist Haedyn/Mature]

All Dogs Run [Maston Sapphire]

A Mountain of Leaves [Concierge Jenna]

Under The Sea [Maston Sapphire/Maston Finnlay]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: | Eden's Character Closet |   | Eden's Character Closet | Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

| Eden's Character Closet |
Page 1 of 1